• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ Rear Disk Brakes

I have a set of ZJ rear disk brakes for sale. They include the backing plate/dust shield (in great shape), axle housing to backing plate studs and nuts, e-brake shoes (may need replacing) and hardware, calipers, pads (they look nearly new), caliper bolts, and soft lines. Rotors are not included.
1000858lg.jpg

These are from a junkyard so I always recommend replacing the e-brake shoes, pads, and calipers.

I have added a set of ZJ rear disks to my Jeep and I love it. For me, the difference in braking performance was huge. And it was so easy to install that I was kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

Price:
Red, Green, and Blue names: $200 shipped
Black names: $220 shipped.

I do not take PayPal. Preferred method of payment is USPS (US Postal Service) Money Order. See http://www.usps.com/money/sendingmoney/moneyorders/welcome.htm for more info on USPS MO. The fee for the money order can be deducted from the price of the brakes (so that you only spend the asking price).

Back