• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnages!!

Found the noise coming from the front. Sway bar bushings are toast. I got a pair on the old jeep if i can get them off!

brakes are all fixed....

the gas tank is a pain in my ass

mikey wee wheeld withy ou for a bit and were there for the gas tank "situation" sorry the epoxy woulf not hold. I live not to far from you if you need any stock suspension parts let me know i have a box of stuff in my garage from my build.

BTW i can not type worth crap

i have yet to drive it. ive been driving around my rice burner. its on 4 jack stands in my driveway. due to the rain mud is just dripping everywhere. I am hoping to go finish the tank today, but i really like how nice my couch is .

since i sold the truck i used the baby jeep to tow the popcamper back yesterday (after I wiped, swept, and mopped it out) to its storage location (it was borrowed from a buddy). while driving there i started smelling brakes. After the 15 mile drive the front brakes were smoking when we got there.

I drove it back home after dropping the trailer off. The brakes were stuck at some points so back i was wailing on the Jeep to get it to move. It was down shifting into 2nd to hold 35mph.

Got it home. Both front calipers were showing signs of being seized up. I replaced them both with used units I had in the garage. Haven't taken it for a test drive yet...also looks like the valve cover is leaking...

Not sure I blame the wheelin from winterfest, but its a carnage i found after :)

I think that it sitting in the garage for a year waiting on floorboards may have been a part of it...

mac 'long post just to say stuck calipers' gyvr

Why did LessLimited (I dont know what his name) was running smaller tires on front of his XJ at end of the day?

He does that so he can get it on his trailer.

he was heading to the drag strip after dinner....after all, he is "less limited" then other Jeeps...:D

Why did LessLimited (I dont know what his name) was running smaller tires on front of his XJ at end of the day?

after a weekend of home brew...it looks sweeter that way!!:D

"John" does that so it fits better on his trailer. (I believe)

BOB

Pulled my leaking right rear axle ... Looks like Haspin mud strikes again. There was mud everywhere...

Nothing money won't fix.:D

Nick

Walked up to my heep outside the University Center today (Just washed it yesterday). Realized I really took some paint off the drivers rocker. That is all

I finally cleaned mine yesterday not to many new scratches, there are a couple of nice hits to the rockers but i am just going to keep banging them up for now and worry later in its life

I finally cleaned mine yesterday not to many new scratches, there are a couple of nice hits to the rockers but i am just going to keep banging them up for now and worry later in its life

might want to wory about it sooner rahter than later. It sucks when you have to pound the door sill back out so your door opens and closes kind of normally.

Take a look at revs poo pipe solution, that's likely what's going to happen to the MJ.

Back