• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cherokee stuff. trim, radiator, and lots of other stuff

redtj1997

NAXJA Forum User
ok I'm doing A final cleaning of left over XJ parts. all parts not listed with a price are to be considered make me an offer. aprox wed I'll be trashing everything not currently neg on. people I'm getting rid of this stuff to help anybody I dont want much, but if it needs shipped please make all quotes with shipping in mind. thanks

off of a 96 Xj
-right side doors. yes the ones with bullet holes I know nothing about. free, come get them. I will not ship any doors, been there done that, not again, sorry.
-washer res with pump and motors.

off of an 89 XJ
-rear tail lights. $40 shipped. nothing wrong, comes with sockets!!

off of a 98 XJ
-blower motor. MO
-gray interior trim. free you pay shipping! this includes: a-pillar trim, b pillar trim, dash trim and mount, door sill plates and kick panel trim.
-heater core. $15 shipped
-gas tank with sending unit. $50 plus shipping. because of its size. I will part this out.
-center arm rest. MO
-wash res. with motors and pumps. MO
-cluster. MO
-rear defrost/wipe and wash/ power sockets and cig lighter panel. MO
-heater/ a/c control panel. $15 shipped
-rear drum brakes. 8" I belive. good shoes, all hardware is perfect. good drums. these come complete with backing plates, and parking brake cables! $50 plus shipping due to weight. save your self some money here.
-door trim for all doors I belive. ask about what I have.
-right rear door. nothing wrong with it.! MO
-rear hatch tag light and trim. MO
-sill plates. black the plastic ones at the bottome of the door jam. several sets. MO
-inside grab handels. MO

off a 93 ZJ.
-248 T case. works good. 23 spline input. 159K on it. works good! $ 130 reduced!!!!

off an 89 XJ
-242 T case. works good. 21 spline input. aprox 109K on it. $$75 reduced.

some of this stuff may go on e-bay. but please let me know. pm me or e-mail me directly is prefered. thanks
todd
[email protected]

moderator, please delete or close this post as everything is sold. Thanks

Back