• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of stuff...must look

Jerm S.

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a lot of stuff that i need to sell. I need to get some money together for moab this fall and i hope that this can do it.

This is what i have...

I have 2 Dana 50 front axles. One is a out of a 99' the other is for a 2001 but is brand new and has never been used. they are both good axles for an upgrade over a 44 front. If your intrested in one of these two things please be in contact with me for more info and a price.

I have 2 Dana 30 front ends complete out of 88 Xj's. one of them is a disco setup with Rock Krawler Longarm lift brackets. The other is a non disco completely stock with no mods. both are in great shape. I would sell both of them for $150 a piece.

I have a complete setup of Rock Krawler Long lift arms only. I have the two long lowers along with the short upper for the drivers side. would be good to sell them with the above mentioned D30. I would part with these for 150$ but i really hate to sell them.

I have a complete D35 out of an 88' Xj. i would be willing to part it out if someone wants just the shafts or the gears or something. i sell it for $75 together or $25 each for the shafts.

I have a stock rear drive shaft, for an 88' with an Np 242 and Aw4 auto trans. it measre 30.5" center of cap to center of cap. $20

I have a set of Stock Rear leaf springs. They too are out of an 88' they are in EXCELENT condition. they have not sagged at all, and have new bushings in both end. $50 for the set.

I have 2 33 x 12.50 R 15 supper swamper ssr's. They are worn pretty well would make a good spares, $35 each.

I have an NP203 T-case out of a late 70's 1 ton chev pickup. Make offer.

I have a set of stock front spring for an 88' don't seem to have sagged any. 25$ for the set.

I have a set of stock control arms for an 88. Make offer.

I have a front sway bar if any one intrested. Make offer.

I have a set of Gold Limited rims from an 88' too. 100$ for the set.

If you want anything else related to the suspension from a lat 80's Xj let me know i'm sure i will be able to help in some way. i also have a wrecked Xj that has alot of the interior stuff left. Please let me know if you need anything i will see if i can help you out. I'm terribly sorry for the length but i need to get some cash to get to moab. I am willing to ship most things but some i would prefer not to. I fyou are intrested in something feel free to e-mail me, PM me or just post here. I don't check the fourms at regular intervals but i promise that i will get back to you, so please be patient.

Thanks for reading.

Jerm S.

Leaf Packs

Where are you located? Have you sold the 88 XJ leaf springs? I have an 87 XJ Wagoneer. Will they fit?

I could probably ship them for ya. Where are you located. i'm near slc utah if you want to figure shipping the springs are about 35lbs each and it would be from 84010.

Thanks for the reply

jerm S.

If you can get them both into the same box, it'll cost about $60.00 (UPS GROUND). Let me sleep on it.

Black Xj...
Shiping to you would be about $25-$30. Let me know what you want to do. I believe that i can take paypal. But i will look into that and let you know.

Adam T.
They are still available at this time but Black Xj did get there before you. If he doesn't take them i will let you know.

Thanks for the reply

Jerm S.

To all.

I can take pay pal so long as it isn't a credit card. I know that if it is a direct transfer it will work but the credit card thing is a little bit weird and i'm not sure if i can do that or not. Thanks all for the interest. I really need to go to Moab.

TIA

Jerm S.

Thanks all for the replys. This is what has happened thus far. The Rock Krawler arms have sold and the leaf spring may have.

To Help any one out i will be at the fall fling event in moab. If any one is interested in some thing ican bring them with me to moab to avoid the shipping fees.

Again thanks for the replys.

Jerm S.

What else do you have for the Long Arms? What is missing that is going to be nessicary to buy (i assume the mounts can be fabbed, but you only have 1 upper control arm?) Do you have pics? Email me please!
[email protected] me------.com
Thanks!
Mack

Whooop, didn't read the above till too late, and i can't edit my post!
Thanks
Mack

hey, how bad are those swampers? any pics?

I've got one that is almost completely done, but the other 3 are doing ok.

I'm going to the moab event and could pick it up there.

The swampers are pretty worn. I would say about 20% left on them. I don't want to discourage you but i would only use it for a spare.

Thanks for the reply

Jerm S.

Back