• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I Spy Challenge

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Thanks to all the teams who participated in the, "I Spy Challenge" this year. It was awesome to see how serious some people were taking it. I've never really seen Hans or Michael taking pictures on the trail, and this year they were both literally running up the trail with cameras in hand. Alyssa reportedly tried to hike to 6000ft just to get one extra bonus point! Karen and I will both have nightmares after seeing the "Trail Crack" picture.

Here's this simple version of this years list. Post some of your favorites for the categories. There were some great shots!

That Guy - Take a picture of “That Guy” in action. (Bonus if it’s nw-xj-scott)
Carnage - Take a picture of some fresh carnage.
Custom Plate - Find a custom license plate and take a picture.
Essence of NWF - Capture a picture of what NWF means to you.
Notorious B.O.D. - Get all four BOD members in one picture. (Bonus if they’re giving you the thumbs up!)
It’s and XJ thing… - Take a picture of something an XJ owner would only understand.
High Five! - Get a picture of a wheel stand. (Bonus if two tires are in the air)
Safety First - Take a picture of someone being safe.
Evolution – Take a picture with Renix, OBD1, and OBD2 XJ’s in it.
Indigenous Species. – Find an indigenous species of mammal.
Dust! – Nuff said.
Name that Tread! – Find a tire imprint on the ground. (Bonus if it’s not an MTR/Kevlar or KM2)
Blue Man. – This person’s USERNAME is
Blue.
I spy a spotter! - Take a picture of a spotter in their element. (Bonus if proper hand signals are being used)
Detained! – Get a picture of someone “detained”
OEM Operating Temperature – What is the 4.0L’s OEM operating temp?
Battle of the Bulge… - Take a picture of a bulging sidewall.
Trail Crack. - It's been noted some members refuse to wear belts. Capture the crack. (Bonus if your in the picture giving the thumbs up)
JEEPFORCEONE – Take a picture of Jeepforceone. (Bonus if someone else is behind the wheel)
Including this year, how many NWF events have been held? – Don’t write it, take a picture!

Red White Territory. – Take a picture of five NWC logo’s in one picture.
WTF? – Why the frame? Find a non unibody vehicle out on the trails.
High Mark. - Get a picture of the elevation above 6000ft.
Night Light. Get a picture of a Jeep with more than four driving lights on.
It’s been around the block… - Take a picture of an odometer with >250,000 miles.
Whistlin’ Jacks. Take someone’s portrait in front of Whistlin Jacks. (Bonus if it’s a team portrait)
Pack it in, pack it out… Get a picture of the NAXJA litter sacks in use.
Crystalline Water Ice. Well… take a picture of it.
Station Wagon. - Get a picture of passengers riding in the back seat of an XJ.
Female Driver. Take a picture of a female piloting and XJ on the trail.

For the record...Tessa and I both hiked to get to the 6,000 feet...5,911 feet is as far as we could get...dang!
IMG_8379-1.jpg

That Guy-Bonus if its NW-XJ-Scott
IMG_8445-1.jpg

JEEPFORCEONE-Bonus if its someone else behind the wheel
IMG_0972.jpg

Trail Crack...
IMG_1272.jpg

It's an XJ thing...
IMG_1060.jpg

Whistlin' Jacks
IMG_0963.jpg

Back