• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going??

Whoa, I haven't stepped over here in a while. As of right now, this event is a no-go for me. Other end of June plans are in the works, but FWIW, I'll be at Elbe this weekend. :dunno:

I'm out. :(

A number of things that have happened in the last few months, and a handful of other things I have going on right now tell me it's neither an economical nor safe decission for me to take my Jeep to NWFest. Lately, I'm not 100% convinced my Jeep is in the condition necessary to safely make the trip and come home in one piece - it needs some love that I haven't had the time/money to provide and I can't support repairing anything that may go wrong.

I will however look closely into the very real possability of me riding my motorcycle over Saturday morning and riding along with someone in their rig, then riding back home Sunday morning. Still 50/50 on that idea.

I'm pulling out today after I get packed up.

My first year in 3 years of trying that I'm making it. party1: :yelclap: :party:

I'm just a little excited.

Well I will b coming out. I'm not a member now( never got me anything) and am coming out to kickit with my friends. Don't need a tour guide and not gunna b in the raffle. This is a public area so all is welcome. It's funny I don't see you (members) on the trail but your all high and mighty about wheelin. Isn't it about getting out and having fun instead of who's a cool member ;-) just saying. See ya Friday afternoon. Oh ya the real parties at our camp.

Ha I will be leaving bonney lake around 10am tomorow so look for me when ya get there I'm down to party haha

I'll be heading out tomorrow afternoon, If things go well I just have to finish up the two cars that I'm working on at work and then I'll be on my way.

Ha I will be leaving bonney lake around 10am tomorow so look for me when ya get there I'm down to party haha

Think we r leaving renton around noon or so. Big red dodge truck with crawl stickers. And my junk on the back. Think u rolled past us at Elbe.

Well I will b coming out. I'm not a member now( never got me anything) and am coming out to kickit with my friends. Don't need a tour guide and not gunna b in the raffle. This is a public area so all is welcome. It's funny I don't see you (members) on the trail but your all high and mighty about wheelin. Isn't it about getting out and having fun instead of who's a cool member ;-) just saying. See ya Friday afternoon. Oh ya the real parties at our camp.

It's cool, you're my official guest. Right? ;)

Think we r leaving renton around noon or so. Big red dodge truck with crawl stickers. And my junk on the back. Think u rolled past us at Elbe.

I will be in a little red dodge with confederate flag on the back with the cherocon

Know the rig. U rolled past our ring gear toss

Back