• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trophies

It's yours, Rich. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks Justin. I'm not sure if this was a good idea or not.

Wouldn't you all say MacGyver is all that is man, a pimp, a renaissance man, almost phallic in nature? I'm almost done with the trophy but I don't think photo's could capture his essence.

Best in Mall: Most used tool is a VISA IDEAS/VOLUNTEERS?
Built not Bought: Most customized XJ, built by the owner DONE
Macgyver Award: Best trail repair DONE
Unsung Hero: Person always out lending a hand DONE
Carnage Award: To that unlucky person who suffered the most carnage DONE
Tetanus Shot Award: Whether it's a beat to hell XJ, or a hillbilly deluxe special this awards for them DONE
Rookie Driver: For the beginner who came out and showed the most enthusiasm and capability IDEAS/VOLUNTEERS?
Peoples Choice Award: For the XJ everyone wishes they had DONE

Last edited:
I've got some random 4.0 parts laying around, but no idea on how I could combine them to make a trophy that goes with a theme. I could see some gold spray paint covering something for the best in mall award

Cranked out the Bought not Built today. Turned out pretty sweet, but I might be biased.

It's now up to Bigpimpinben to come up with the Rookie Driver Award, and then we'll be set. By the way Ben, you are NOT allowed to use that broken pinion, it's not from a Jeep and we don't want to have to hear the story behind it at NWF.

2011-06-20110428.jpg

Made it out of a bunch of random parts I found in the scrap bin at work, and I will tell each one of you the story behind each one of them about 6 times at NWF.

Back