• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ, Full Hydro, Coilovers, 37's, Maxxis, FS

53guy

NAXJA Forum User
standard.jpg

I am selling my fully customized 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport. I am in the Marines and am moving to a place where I cannot take it so it is for sale. It has been built for rock crawling and has been used for daily driving use as well as competitions and general trail use. It has a current VA State inspection and licenced for road use. VERY custom set up and is a blast to drive! This Jeep will take you ANYWHERE and will do so in style! I will be selling the Jeep for cash but will entertain trade of a motorcycle plus cash.

I will make every effort to assist in the delivery of the Jeep and if the final sale price is above $14,000, I will personally deliver the Jeep anywhere within the continental U.S. for no additional cost. For reference, it is currently in Quantico, VA. You can call Nick at 804-651-1826 if you have any other questions.

Details on the Jeep are as listed below.

-1999 Jeep Cherokee, Black

-4.0L, Straight Six, 149,000 miles

-AW-4 automatic transmission

-NP 231 Transfercase with Advance Adapters SYE

-Carolina Driveline double cardian rear drive shaft

-Custom Full Float Dana 44 Rear end, TNT Customs Truss, 6x5.5 Bolt Pattern, Solid Axle HD differential cover, Dutchman Chromoly Full Float axle shafts, Warn 30 Spline drive flanges, ARB Air Locker, 4.88 gears, disc brakes with e-brakes.

-Custom Dana 44 front axle, High Pinion, TNT Customs Truss, 6x5.5 bolt pattern, Solid Axle HD differential cover, Alloy USA 4340 Chromoly inner and outer shafts, Longfield U-joints, Reid Racing HD knuckles with high steer arms, set up for full hydro steering with ram guard and suckdown winch tab, ARB Air Locker, 4.88 gears, Howe Racing dual piston front calipers.

-Dodge 2500 Master Cylinder

-Doug Thorley Stainless Steel, Ceramic coated header

-Custom exhaust with high flow CAT and Flowmaster muffler

-PSC Motorsports full hydro steering, Doubled ended 2.5" x 8" stroke ram, PSC pump, PSC large resevoir, cooler, high quality fittings and lines, orbital valve fitted to give 3.5 turns lock to lock.

-Grant Steering Wheel with Grant steering wheel quick disconnect

-Alcan rear 5" leafs, Full Traction boomerang shackles

-Custom rear shackle box

-King 2.5x14" coilovers with external resevoirs custom sunk into the fenders, 250/300 springs, custom front frame truss and cross engine bracing

-TMR front frame stiffeners

-TNT Customs mid frame stiffeners

-TNT Y-link radius arm suspension with HD, high clearance belly pan

-Optima yellow top battery

-Rigid Co front and rear bumpers, front modified to accept competition style winches

-Custom narrowed Warn 8,000 lb winch with synthetic line

-LeBaron Hood Vents

-37x12.50x16 Maxxis Creepy Crawlers with full size matching spare

-KMC XD 16x8 Aluminum Wheels

-THOR side panel guards

-LED Brake lights and turn signals

-Currie Anti-Rock front sway bar

-Bilstein Rear shocks

-Removable front doors

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Feel Free to call Nick at 804-651-1826 if you have any questions.

Also, feel free to make an offer, I'm not bashfull, I'll tell ya know if you're lowballin.

holy sh!t....!!!!

That might be the nicest jeep i've ever seen....damn...

Tire carrier is going back on by the way. I'll get more pictures up when I get it on.

holy crap man! that is one sick lookin rig!

what sort of bike you lookin for? i have a XB9r on hand that id be willing to part with

oh and where they sending you? i figure anyhting short or japan or hawaii would be jeep friendly.

holy crap man! that is one sick lookin rig!

what sort of bike you lookin for? i have a XB9r on hand that id be willing to part with

oh and where they sending you? i figure anyhting short or japan or hawaii would be jeep friendly.

I'm looking for a street bike, 600+, I'd love to find a GSXr-750 or a 600RR, or a 1000RR, R-1, R-6, Buell fenderless, Triumph Daytona, ya know, bikes no one is gonna part with.

I'm going to 463 in Hawaii and then deploying shortly thereafter.

I'm looking for a street bike, 600+, I'd love to find a GSXr-750 or a 600RR, or a 1000RR, R-1, R-6, Buell fenderless, Triumph Daytona, ya know, bikes no one is gonna part with.

I'm going to 463 in Hawaii and then deploying shortly thereafter.

I know a SSgt who just headed out there, good guy. I'll pm you his name.

Josh

NEW PRICE!! $12,500 delivered to the west coast. If you live closer than that, we can adjust the price some. PM me about it!

i know it doesnt help, but i know theres some guys in hawaii that have been out wheelin their junk.......granted they're army, but hey.

i know it doesnt help, but i know theres some guys in hawaii that have been out wheelin their junk.......granted they're army, but hey.

I know, I'm just done with this Jeep. I never get out enough to wheel it and I really don't want to take it to Hawaii and let it sit there for a year while I'm deployed so it can rust all to hell. I wouldn't mind keeping it, but if I did, I wouldn't be able to keep it road legal, I just have too many ideas for it.

Doesn't the hydro steering make it illegal for street use?"

Thought I heard that this wasn't a safe setup for street use???

Re: Doesn't the hydro steering make it illegal for street use?"

Thought I heard that this wasn't a safe setup for street use???

What's not safe? I assure you Nick's build is solid and top notch w/ no cut corners.

IF you're referring to his hydro setup... it's perfectly safe maybe a little different at high speeds but I think he has set it up well..

Nick wanna work a trade for my 2006 Fustion White Triumph Speed Triple?

019jpg.jpg

Back