• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOR SALE '00 XJ Richmond, VA

XJflexer

NAXJA Forum User
I have a baby due in a month and a half, my wife won't be working because daycare is just too expencive for a newborn. So, I need to make some life changes even though I really don't want to, but for the interest of the family, I HAVE to do.

-'00 XJ Sport Auto 4.0
-56,xxx miles
-power windows
-power locks
-rear privacy glass
-Grey exterior - no dents!!! Tread lightly. Right fornt fender was repainted.
-Grey interior - MINT and CLEAN!!
-6.5" Rock Krawler long arm (this was actually the rig RK used to develope the 6.5" long arm system. The owner of Rock Krawler was the original owner. Look on their website and you'll see it. It just looks a little different now due to add-ons.)
-Heim Joints
-Revolver Shackles
-Anti-Rock from swaybar system
-SY eliminator and Ron Woods drive shaft
-4:10 gears front and rear
-Lock Rights front and rear
-33" 12.50" Goodyear MTR with OVER 3/4 tread left and full size spare
-15"x8"Alloy Wheels with matching spare
-Rock Rails
-One-off Rock Krawler front and rear bumpers. RK made these as prototypes. There is NOT another set like this.
-6500lbs Champion winch (installed but hasn't been used yet....this ting DOESN'T get stuck!!)
-Bushwacker flares
-Bilstein 5150's
-RK transfer case skid and gas tank skid
-Rusty's lower control arm brackets
-Front bumper mounted off road lights

There are probably a lot of other things I just can't think of. I bought this rig this past February. It was my dream Jeep. I love this thing to no end. I've only had it off-road three times and put about 3000 miles on it. The most recent time I had it out was this past Sunday at Crozet, VA. Hit the blue trails. It took every obstact that came at it like cake. Just light throttle, proper line and pay attention to your spotter and you will put shame to all of the bigger TJ's and YJ's!!! LOL

Drive's on the highway with no vibrations. Does get some rear driveshaft noise at 60+ mph. Gets 15mpg round-town, and up to 20mpg on the highway if you keep it around 65mph! Honestly, this thing needs nothing. It looks great, drives great, and goes off-road even better.

$13,000 obo. Let me know if there is any interest. I can e-mail an many pics as you like. It may take me a day to get them to you, but I WILL send them ASAP (I work two jobs). I'm located in Richmond, VA.

try to hang on to it if you love it,,, i just had a little boy 3 weeks ago and just added an RE3.5 lift to my 98 xj 2 days ago.. daycare is a killer,, but whats that saying where theres a will theres a way... ps congrats on the little one

Back