• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Size XJ Gear

PETEY

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted to share my expieriance with Richard at Full Size XJ.
I had recently ordered parts from Richard and highly recommend him. The service is excellent and the parts were delivered promptly. He even e-mailed me back that he received payment and has processed the order. Every time I have called to ask questions the guy was actually available.
The last time I ordered parts was from a different vendor (who shall go nameless as there are already posts on various forums concerning their service). I had spent over $2700 there and the service stunk and the parts took over two months to be delivered. They never once returned a phone call or answered an e-mail.
Anyway, I am very pleased with Full Size XJ Gear and will be happy to do business with him in the future. Ya, I know this sounds like an advertisement for Full Size but after the expieriance that I had with another vendor I felt appropriate to share.

PETEY said:
Ya, I know this sounds like an advertisement for Full Size but after the expieriance that I had with another vendor I felt appropriate to share.
It's very appropriate, it's good to see something positive about a vender on forums. Most people don't even think of posting up a positive experiance but oh boy do they when it's negative!

I second him being a good guy, the few times I've gotten stuff through him (well, the SoCal Chapter delivery boy picked them up) all was well.

Sequoia

GSequoia said:
It's very appropriate, it's good to see something positive about a vender on forums. Most people don't even think of posting up a positive experiance but oh boy do they when it's negative!

I second him being a good guy, the few times I've gotten stuff through him (well, the SoCal Chapter delivery boy picked them up) all was well.

Sequoia

Yup... good guy to order from and the only regret I have is that I didn't listen his advice about getting adjustable lowers..... now I'm kicking myself for going with fixed. And as above mentioned he does call back which I can't say for various other LARGE vendors that have nice printed catalogs! And if RE delay shipping for any reason (their internal shipping department has it's good days and bad days) he calls tehm and makes sure that they SHIP promptly!

I drove by Snyder on the home from Lubbock Monday. Got pulled over for the first time for no front license plate. I've never seen more State Troopers on one streach of road in my life.

I would have to agree Richard is a great guy as a vendor and a friend. :thumbup:

I think Ralph need to order a front license plate holder, Richard get the man a quote. :rtm:

:D :D :D

Back