• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

85-86 ford f350 4 door long bed 460

trintek

NAXJA Forum User
Well now that i am back home, i have almost no use for this vehicle, so... if anyone is interested, here's the ad i posted around.

For Sale:
1985/1986 Ford F350 1-ton, 4x2, 4 door crew cab, 8 foot bed
gvwr is around 5 tons, towing capacity is unknown, since it has towed around 7 tons already without any problems.

The good:
Canadian manufacture, so no catalytic converter
460 engine, holley 4 barrel carburetor, dual glasspack exhausts, dana 70u rear axle, dual gas tanks (38 gallons total), 4 speed manual towing transmission, rear roll bar, gooseneck trailer hitch in bed, 2" ball hitch on back bumper (welded), front brush guard with 2 fox racing baja lights, 4 pin trailer lighting connector, air horns, 37" rear tires, 35" front tires, 2.5" suspension lift. Includes hilift jack, 33" spare tire, 5-gallon gas can, front pioneer door speakers (no radio). Very strong motor, transmission, and axle combo.

The bad:
Gauges mostly dont work, if it says you are doing 80-85, you are doing about 70, gas gauges dont work, but looks to be loose wiring, and with two tanks i never much relied on the gauges, one tank runs dry, switch to the spare and fill up at the next stop, battery gauge works fine, oil idiot light doesnt do much, temperature gauge works when it feels like it.

The ugly:
Body is in decent shape (few minor dents), interior is in fair shape, upholstery has seen better days, roof console was removed and patched up, front door panels are gone (plastic rotted in the terlingua sun).

Extremely strong work vehicle, was used to tow straw bales, bricks, lumber, other vehicles, the jeep, trailers, etc.
$2500.00
May be willing to trade + cash for a single horse trailer, running atv, or running titled motorcycle.
Trinity
Truck is located in terlingua, tx solitario region.

Back