• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow Run Dec. 21st.............

WesternXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Lets go check out Malakoff Diggins :D. Meet at Horseshoe Bar Rd. and I80 in Loomis @ 8am and leave @ 8:30.
This is a chance for those going to Winter Fun Festival to get an idea of the runs.
I can only stay for the day :cry: , but you guys could stay overnight in the cabins. :shock:

If I fix my brakes this week I'll be down for a day run.
My brakes are bad enough in the rain, I can't imagine how bad they'd be in the snow. :roll:

Jes

I WANNA GO. But I'm afraid Jes would kick my ass :( I get my ARB for the 44 this week. Then CRASH will be my best friend :D :p :) :p :) :D

[quote:c9999f5be7="SeanP"]Can I walk? :wink:[/quote:c9999f5be7]
:wink: You can ride with me in the Rodeo!!!!!
'course, this might be a good trip for the ZJ :shock: 8)

[quote:eb73c6b1f3="SeanP"] I'll just bring the Tundra.

SeanP[/quote:eb73c6b1f3]

Hmmm, you think Toyota named it "Tundra" for a reason? :wink:
And shut up Forrest! :mrgreen:

Jes

i will be able to make it for the day. how much is it to stay a night in a cabbin?

i'll be there with my new girl! and my fixed jeep (the brakeline) whoo got it all done today now my jeep has four brakes (hardcore)!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote:bfd13f050f="Stoney"]my jeep has four brakes (hardcore)!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:bfd13f050f]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bryan, the cabins are a really expensive 10 bucks a night.

Jes

oow $10 thats a little steep! :lol:

Back