• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gearwrench Tool Sales

Starboard M

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Too bad none of their ratcheting wrench sets are included.

I have a set of metric wrenches and love them. Don't know how I ever lived without them before. I've been waiting for a sale on the SAE wrenches so I could pick a set of those up too.

I have both metric and standard set of the gearwrench ratcheting combination wrench set (box on one end) Great tool for the money, much better than the Craftsman version. Haven't broken one yet and I torque on them pretty good.

I have both metric and standard set of the gearwrench ratcheting combination wrench set (box on one end) Great tool for the money, much better than the Craftsman version. Haven't broken one yet and I torque on them pretty good.

I lost my 13mm changing a transmission out in Johnson Valley in camp, and found it a year later buried in the sand, put my tent stake right though the eye of the box end :rof: it's still working great 2 years later.

Stubby ratcheting wrenches FTW!

Back