• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Gear - Jeep Products

DavesOffroadSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Trail Gear - Jeep Products
Trail Gear is always expanding their product line and they have added a few more parts for Jeeps lately. When talking to customers, most tend to think Trail Gear only makes parts for Toyota's.....so I decided to start this thread to show off all the products Trail Gear has to offer for you Jeep owners. And I will keep updating it as more products are released.

TJ Rocker Guards

Creeper Beadlocks.....17x9.5 Available in 5x5, 5x5.5 & 6x5.5 Bolt Patterns

Wheel Spacers.....Available for 5x4.5 & 5x5.5 in 1.25", 1.5" & 2" Widths

TJ Front Bumpers

We have the BEST Trail Gear Prices PERIOD!!!
PM me here.
Email me at [email protected]
Call me at 484-554-3584

Thinking about Trail Creeper Wheels?

These things take a ton of abuse, our Daves Offroad Supply sponsored rig is running them and they have held up better than we ever imagined! The inner bead on these are amazing too, have yet to burp any air!

Contact Dave Offroad Supply for all your Trail Gear needs, at the BEST prices you will find!!!

Pm me specs and price on the winch, and Mako's wench, too please.

Retail on the Winch is $419

Kit Includes:
  • TG8000 Winch
  • Sealed Remote Switch with 10' Cord
  • Roller Fairlead
  • Hook
  • Mounting Hardware

Trail Gear also offers the Winch as a Winch Recovery Package which Retails for $629 and gets you everything listed below.

Kit Includes:
  • TG8000 Winch
  • Sealed Remote Switch with 10' Cord
  • Roller Fairlead
  • Hook
  • Mounting Hardware
  • Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
  • Shackle D-Ring
  • 100' 3/8" Synthetic Winch Line
  • 2"x20' Recovery Strap
  • Large TG Mechanic Gloves (Pair)

The prices given are Retail, my prices are to low to advertise, to get a quote you can post here and I will PM it to you, PM me or email [email protected]

Thanks!

Trail Gear Creeper Lock - 5x4.5 Lug Pattern

Trail-Gear is expanding our Creeper Lock Wheel line to include wheels for TJs, Ford Rangers, and many other applications! Creeper Locks are 17" X 9" wheels with a backspacing of 3.75" standard (4.25” and 5” backspacing available upon request. Call your favorite Authorized Trail-Gear Dealer or TG Customer Service for lead time and pricing). Each wheel is made from a solid piece of aluminum and weighs a whopping 45 lbs with locking ring and hardware. These are no ordinary aluminum wheels, Creeper Locks™ are super tough and built to last. Each wheel is cast with the inner beadlock as part of the wheel. All 24 of the bolt holes on the wheel have steel Time-Serts® installed to prevent the bolts from galling. Drop down inner lip centers tire onto wheel during mounting. Available with your choice of Polished Aluminum or anodized Burnt Orange Beadlock Ring.

Features:
Solid Heavy Duty Design
17" Rims, 9" Wide
3.75" Back Spacing
24, Grade 8 5/16" bolts
Time-Sert® Inserts Installed
Wheel Rating, 2800 lbs Each
Aircraft grade 6061 T6 billet aluminum Beadlocks Rings

Trail Gear Rock Assault™ Ram Steering, 1.5"x6" Ram

Perfect for a Jeep Dana 30! (2x6 & 2x8 Rams Also Available)

Kit Includes:
1.5" x 6" Ram with high temp inner and outer seals
Rod ends w/jam nut
Ram bracket for axle housing
Ram bracket for tie rod
(2) Hoses
(2) JIC 90 degree elbows
(2) 1/4" NPT x #6 JIC steering box fittings
Mounting Hardware
Instructions w/photos
***Kit requires tapped steering box.

Trail Gear 2-Gallon Carrier

Tired of having fluids bouncing around in the back of your truck, buggy, and/or off-road vehicle? Our TG 2-Gallon Carrier is your solution to this problem. The TG 2-Gallon Carrier organizes and secures gallon jugs of your automotive fluids.

Our TG 2-Gallon Carriers are CNC laser cut and formed out of 16 gauge steel. The latch is a top-quality spring draw latch with a 200lb breaking force that features a safety catch to prevent accidental openings. Predrilled mounting holes are included so you have the option of bolting it on or welding it on to your rig. Shipped raw & ready to paint.

Fits most one-gallon coolant/anti-freeze, gear oil, and hydraulic fluid containers.

**Made in the USA**

Back