• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The FML Thread

haha I stole that one from someone else. Just wanted to see what you guys would think! Poor cat!

So last night, my dog brought me a possom at 3am, dead. FML

Ten minutes ago, he brought me another one that wasn't so dead FMMFL

haha my mom's dog brought me and the 4 year old most of a possum this morning when I dropped her off before work, FML. I think there was some traumatization there lol

Gotta wake up at 5:30 and drive to Hearst Castle for a State Parks Defensive driving course. FML

My cat just sneezed all over my arm... and she scratched my leg while trying to counterbalance the sneeze. Yep, it was a good sneeze. I wonder if she has any air left in her brain after that one?

So last night, my dog brought me a possom at 3am, dead. FML

Ten minutes ago, he brought me another one that wasn't so dead FMMFL
Another possom last night. Trash can is really starting to stink, good thing it goes today.

FML

walked out of class to climb in the jeep and the pool of radiator fluid under jeep was screamin at me!!! time for a new radiator...

I have 5 acres. Neighbor at the far end of the property had his music cranked so loud I thought it was coming from my Nissan in the back yard...until I remembered it has no stereo, speakers, or juice in the battery. He had it going for 19 hrs. 2pm until 9am today. And it was the Eagle, 106.9 so I had there awesome eagle screechy noise every 30-45 minutes. All night. Called the sheriff (guy strikes me as the type to shoot you for approaching his property, possible serial killer) and after directing him down there, he proceeded to stop at the wrong damn house, shine his spotlight all over the place, and then cruise right past the one making all the noise.

Also, installed my new IRO double shear track bar yesterday. Went to the trouble of actually measuring to center the axle and either I or my assistant who was guiding me on suck at measuring cuz it's worse than before.

Sold a driveshaft but aparently the 23 spline yoke shaft won't go onto the 23 spline output shaft. He's sending it back, so I lose out on my $11.04 to ship it.. FML

I thought I was gonna have my jeep somewhat driveable this week but I didn't research & got the wrong shaft lol. FML

BTW Nick I can refund that man lol, just had to ask! Its my fault for not researching so I got no issue with the refund:wave:!
Anyone know of a nv3550 2wd driveshaft for sale? lol I believe Nick sent me a ax-15 & it won't work with my nv3550.

Back