• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides of March 2018

Crusher16

RRC President
NAXJA Member
Alrighty guys, lets pick some dates for RoM. I like the middle or towards the end of March.

Could also do April for better weather and availability?

I’m pretty open other than the following weekends:

March 16-18
April 20-22

I'm fairly for March and April

location ideas?

I'm fairly OPENfor March and April location ideas?

I'm out for March. Can do in later April. Don't matter where to me. This is our planned route for our Texas Borders run. Planning on 3 weeks but know it will probably take 4 :).

map.jpg

Last edited:
I'm out for March. Can do in later April. Don't matter where to me. This is our planned route for our Texas Borders run. Planning on 3 weeks but know it will probably take 4 :).

how many miles? thats an awesome trip you've got lined up!

3,900 and a bit if we stay on just the route. But we will have to stray for gas and supplies... also a couple spots we will visit down south not on the exact route. Also a bit just to get to the start in Presidio

Im pretty open for April too.

That trip looks awesome Roger!

Any recommendations for location? Otherwise its the usual - Barnwell Mountain, Hidden Falls, whatever else Im missing.

Any recommendations for location? Otherwise its the usual - Barnwell Mountain, Hidden Falls, whatever else Im missing.

Hidden Falls?

Is Easter weekend a no no for everyone? I’ve got a 3 day.

Im alright with easter weekend and Hidden Falls.

How about last weekend of April (27th, 28th, 29th)?

Sooo last weekend of April sound good guys?

Works for me, unless work comes up with something

Crickets

Bullshit!! yes, it sounds good. will be my first time at HF, do we need to RSVP camp sites?

VRBO house?

Last edited:
Back