• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home and thank you

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
Got home late last night and just wanted to say thank you to the NAC Bod for putting on a great event. It was nice to see old faces and meet new folks. See you on the trails!

Got in about half an hour ago myself, smooth sailing on the road.

Another great NACFest for the books - well done Jordan, Rich, and Carol!

We are home. Had a great time thanks to the bod. :cheers:

Got home around 12. James blew a second intercooler boot. Bad this time. Lucky we were close to home and we limped up the last highway hill on no boost, but we made it.

Thanks to everyone that made this possible. And thanks for all the people who came and make this event as fun as it is.

8 hours 30 minutes later and I'm back on my couch in the nice AC! (stupid traffic...)

Thanks for putting on an amazing event errrybody.

Thanks to everybody who made the day fun, not just to the BOD. Everyone made it happen.

Now especially thanks to the trail guide who made the day fun. The morning cruise was exactly what I wanted, so thanks for that. Also thanks for the patience with the communicating and all. We appreciate that.

Thanks to John for the spare driveshaft so we can get home. It was nice meeting you. Patience with the communication was also greatly appreciated.

Thanks to Rich and Carol for delicious food. The meal plan was well executed. We didn't go home hungry.

Thanks to Jordan and the rest of BOD for planning the event.

Thanks to everybody who showed up and had fun. That's what it's all about.

And to whoever won my battery cables, just so you know, they are for 97-01 XJs and if you can't make it work, let me know and I can replace whatever is the short length for correct sizes for your year. And if you have any question as to where goes where, let me know.

Neal

I'm glad you and your wife had a good time on Saturday, Neal. It was great having you in the group.

Rob

P.S. I was remiss in overlooking the rest of the NAC BOD in my congratulations on another fine NACFest - John, Carol, and Jordan couldn't have done such a fine job without the rest of you behind them. Well done, you guys.

Thank you to everyone for coming. Made it home late yesterday afternoon. Blew something in the rear brakes somewhere along 78 between cabelas and NJ but made it fine

And to whoever won my battery cables, just so you know, they are for 97-01 XJs and if you can't make it work, let me know and I can replace whatever is the short length for correct sizes for your year. And if you have any question as to where goes where, let me know.

Neal

That was me Neal, I'm the guy with the Comanche, for my use they will be fine. As you know I don't have the "standard" setup, but they are going to come in handy. I must say you make some quality parts.

STROKER

Had a great time this year. Thanks everyone who put the event together, and everyone that showed up to make the effort worthwhile. Great to see old faces and meet new people. And bonus I got to drive home this time!

Thank you to everyone for coming. Made it home late yesterday afternoon. Blew something in the rear brakes somewhere along 78 between cabelas and NJ but made it fine

I should be by my parents Thursday. I'll try to check out that axle to make sure it's what you need.

Carol and I made it home safely as well this year, good to see everyone else did as well!
We had an amazing time this year, both on the trails and back at base camp. Jordan and Paul both made the effort to make for a good raffle, and hopefully everyone enjoyed the dinner Carol and I put together! Things were not all perfect, but for all who came out I can say without any reservations that behind the scenes, plans are already in motion to make things even better! All of you, whom we consider dear friends, deserve nothing less. Thank you all for coming and making this a memorable event!
Rich and Carol

Back