• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92 XJ parting out

needmocash

NAXJA Forum User

Located Savannah, GA

Link for some pictures; e-mail me for more and info or call (912) 667-2970. Josh

http://www.lowcountrymudrats.com/forum/index.php?topic=978.0

tera low NP231 4:1 straight cut gears $900
AW4 tranny 120k miles works great $250
4.0 engine 120k miles $450 complete with harness and ecu All alternators pumps etc included. The AC compressor has been converted to an air pump.
Entire set $1400
This would make a great swap into a vehicle for someone who wants fuel injection

4 x 17x8 8 lug H2 rims $150

The jeep has a custom external and internal roll cage with tie in bumpers that are used as air tanks front and rear.
Front bumper has custom removable winch mount.
All tube and bumpers and winch mount $200 (no winch)

Front and rear springs are rusty’s 6" with 2" poly bushing front and extended shackles rear. $150 for set

Long arms front are custom and will sell for $150

All interior is in good shape with front and rear seats center console etc make me an offer for those
Dash is still there complete if wanted make offer

If the offer is right I can slide the whole thing on a trailer and work out a meeting point or delivery if it is close. Thanks

Sorry I had to go out of town so the only pictures I have are on the other forum. When I get back I will try to catch up on the pictures. The long arms are 1.5" .25 wall tube with 3/4 x 3/4 chromo hiem joints at both ends. The uppers are 34" and the lowers are 31" by the calc I still have on the laptop. You would have to build your own custom mounts for these. The entire front suspension was custom built in my garage using none of the stock mounts....

Jess said:
how bout shipping on the springs? pm sent

???????? I think you should be able to put them all on a Greyhound and get them here for $69. I'd love to come get them but it is about 9 hours and I can't get away from work right now.

THE SALE IS OFF!!

I HAVE TO GO OVER SEAS FOR A STINT SO THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO GET THIS THING PARTED OUT UNTIL I RETURN.
I WILL START THE THREAD BACK UP WHEN I GET BACK.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BELIEVE ME I WISH I WAS NOT GOING
THANKS

Back