• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Years Wheeling

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
I've been putting this run together for a few years now.

I'll be camping 12/28 through 1/2

FJ this year at the usual camp spot 6 miles in from the 79 on Cottonwood Canyon Rd. Just past the cattle guard on the left.

I'll be wheeling the hard stuff till I break or run out of fuel for the crawler.

If you're going to camp with me. Get there early cause I have a bunch of folks rolling out with me. If you don't camp at the usual spot there plenty of other places.

Everyone is welcome to come and ring in the New Year. If you're not into the big rocks get a group together to run the Coke Ovens or something. Either way I'd like to see you guys out there and maybe even pass the torch to the next suckers.... Er um BOD.

Just get the STL family permit. Doesn't have to be organized event to camp in a large group.. Just a bunch of friends camping close to each other! If Old Red doesn't sell then we will be there!

To close to Dianas due date for me (Jan 3rd). Baby will be here before we know it!

Looks like their may be a slight change of plans. I might have to work nye. If that's so I'll still be at Florence Friday through Sunday and probably run TM for a hangover run new years day. If anyone is interested lemme know.

Anyone else heading out Friday ? I am. I'll have an Blue/Gray older Superduty and a Blue YJ. Hope a lot of you show up. The weather and the company should make for a really good time.

Anyone else heading out Friday ? I am. I'll have an Blue/Gray older Superduty and a Blue YJ. Hope a lot of you show up. The weather and the company should make for a really good time.

Hit me up before you leave numb nuts!

Back