• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek 11/20

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
My dad and I ran Spring Creek today. It was a great shakedown run for our new clutch and gears. We made it all the way through in a four hours. We only winched once through a snowdrift after the rock garden. The new tires and beadlocks worked great! There was a huge tree that had fallen down so we didnt even try to make it through the difficult part of the rock garden and instead broke through the snow on the bypass. I will get pictures up once my dad gets home from the mall with my sister.

The 4.88's are the best! 4low 1st gear with 4.10s and 35's is the same speed as my 2high with the 4.88s. Highway kind of sucks. In 5th gear, 2000 rpms is around 65 MPH and 3200 rpms is around 75. I need a new speedo gear becasue its way off and using the gps as a speedometer sucks.
Mike, I cant wait to get down to Penrose next year, we are going to have to make a couple runs down there!

ya i bet. i agree with the crappy highway RPM's but cant wait to see difference on trail. was considering penrose tomorrow, but i think ill have to pass. im super excited for next season tho. i will be down in penrose every opportunity i get so let me know. im sure we will be able to get it all figured out.

Videos and a picture:
9kq91x.jpg

n1ecsh.jpg

2z58187.jpg

This one has a finger in it. I cant spot and shoot video at the same time.
The Slab
Rock Garden Bypass
Rock Garden
Rock Garden
:clap:

Back