• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 $2000 OBO

Katiedid0908

NAXJA Forum User
This is a revised post of a previous thread (I was unable to figure out if I could edit the original thread so I just started a new one...)

Engine: Inline 6, 4.0L, 256,937 miles (Jasper Rebuilt Engine installed about 20,000 miles ago)
Transmission: Automatic
Drive Train: 4WD
Steering: Power Steering, Tilt Wheel
ABS Brakes (Work needed on brakes, ABS light is on and brakes tend to lock up when slamming on the brake pedal)
Power windows (front passenger toggle switch is broken and window will not roll down)
Power locks
Power seats
Stereo: Pioneer FM/AM/MP3 Receiver, Pioneer 6.5" 3-way speakers (plug in and play iPod through the stereo)
Roof Rack
Towing package

This is a red Jeep Grand Cherokee perfect for putting a lift kit on and takin' her muddin'. She is a bit finicky but, what can you expect from a 20 year old vehicle. Her engine purrs like a kitten and she has never had any problems with her transmission. She has a brand spanking new alternator and battery. Within the past 5 years she has had the following parts replaced: fuel pump, engine, stereo and speakers, serpentine belt (replaced about 6ish months ago), serpentine belt pulley system, catalytic converter, muffler, transmission mount, shocks (lifetime warranty Bilstein shocks), water pump, fuel pressure regulator, rear drum brakes, headlights, grille and header panel. I have the majority of receipts from the work done and I can answer questions about her past 17 years. She has some body damage from a few fender benders and hail storms; nothing that alters the way she runs. With some work on the brakes she could be a daily driver.

The following link has pictures.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/3337204094.html

Back