• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a house to rent near Knoxville, TN

Scooterchris05@com

NAXJA Forum User
This might not be the right place, but i do want/ need something.

He guys my GF and I are moving to Tenneesse the first week of the new year. The company I work for is closing up shop and my last day is Decemeber 31st. She works for US Cellular and will be transfering with her company to Knoxville. We are looking for a house to rent near Knoxville. The idea right now is to have a 6 month to one year max leasee. The house must accept cats and dogs. We are non smokers and have very good up keep responsibilities. We would like a to find a house with enough room to park our 44' enclosed GN trailer on. Also a rent to own if the house has what we need. PROPERTY!!!! we would like to have over 5 ac. This will not be a deal breaker for a rental, but man would be nice. Please respond to me via e mail, and feel free to pass it along to anyone that you know might have something. We are going to be in Knoxville the first week of Novemeber trying to land some place to live. We are not against paying for the month of December if we have to, but not move in till the first week of January.

Thanks,
Chris

[email protected]

Call Connie or Gretchen at Roberts Real Estate in Knoxville. Good people.

Thanks. I am guessing they deal with rentals?

Mind if I ask how you know them, and should I mention you?

Thanks man!!

They do. I did a good bit of carpet work for them from 2000-2005. You can tell them David Barnes sent you. Won't get you a discount though. HA!

They do. I did a good bit of carpet work for them from 2000-2005. You can tell them David Barnes sent you. Won't get you a discount though. HA!
Very cool. I will get in touch with them shortly. No discount huh......I guess I will have to deal with that. Oh yeah easy enough I will not have to put up with another 26 below day in Chicago.

Thanks man!

Back