• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 ford D44's one fully built for a XJ and one stock

huntingman2706217

NAXJA Forum User
ones built with 5.13 gears, ARB air locker with new pump and all wiring and such, chromo inner and outer shafts, trussed, high steer, new warn hubs, traingulated 4 link setup and setup for hydro steering (not included), came from a 79 F250 8 lug ford...

also have a stock 76 F150 5 lug D44 HP with weld on perches and still have the radius arms (ive got this one listed elsewhere yes)...

Both axles $1000 firm... you cant built this axle for double this cost...

i also have a ford 9in i got stripped down and welded on Ruff Stuff simple axle swap to it for a XJ... i have 5.13 gears for it and a full spool... also have brackets to convert it to disc brakes... just needs everything put together... is a 31 spline 9in... only need a install kit and put it together... kind would like to sell it with the 79 axle but i will sell it by itself ONLY after the 79 has sold... if the 79 axle sells then im out of jeeps and going to find another old chevy to restore... i miss having a muscle car bad... ill just buy a cherokee later thats already done...

the 79 and the 9in with everything to go with them would run ya about 1100 or so... would have to do the math but i dont have the time right this second... but i think i would do that...

Full width or narrowed?

Back