• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ many trail mods/lifted $2975

hitchhiker

NAXJA Forum User
Asking 2975$, not interested in trades. My name is Andy, I prefer email [email protected] my # is (919) 442-8664.
Jeep is in Wake Forest, NC 27587
Nice package, did a lot of maintenance to make sure it would run well into the future. I bought a JK and now the wife is making me sell the XJ.
Jeep has 135k miles on it. With the lockers it's basically unstoppable and it drives great back and forth to the trails and you can run them all day with the AC on full without any danger of overheating.
Jeep runs strong, cold AC, hot heat.
added factory cruise control, brand new oem switch on the steering wheel
HP D30 (yep, I got rid of the crappy one and replaced it) also added currie welded on lca skids
RuffStuff Specialties front Diff Cover 3/8th thick steel
Rear 8.25 axle
3.5" RE express superflex with new springs (not aal)
RE Adjustable trackbar
RE Quick disconnects for front sway bar
RE Monotube shocks all around
SYE installed at 4wp
5 31x10.5 BFG MT KM2 (at least 50-60% left, some trail damage but not to the sidewalls) on chrome steel rims (still have the original steelies you can have too)
JCR Stage 2 Rock Sliders
JCR Cherokee Front Winch Pre-Runner Bumper. This is tied into the frame rails for extra strength.
Aussie Lockers front and rear
Steel spacer for the steering box (can't remember where I bought that from, high quality to replace the crappy stock one)
Electric fan can be forced on or left to the computer for control with in dash switch.
Transmission temp guage installed in console
wired for prodigy p3 brake controller (with 7 pin & 4 pin plug out back)
AJ's transfer case skid plate
H.D. Offroad Engineering Roof slider (plus custom welded in plates to mount a spare tire and a hi-lift on the roof if you want)
JCR Cherokee Rear Upper Quarter Panel Guards (wrap around to replace the rear lights, I've filled them with LED's)
Fenders are all cut, folded and ready to easily clear 33" tires without further lifting.
The bad:
It's got some trail pin stripes from being wheeled. The body looks just about perfect from 10 feet away but it's not been a mall crawler.
IMG_1136-small.jpg

IMG_1137-small.jpg

IMG_1138-small.jpg

IMG_1139-small.jpg

IMG_1140-small.jpg

IMG_1131-small.jpg

IMG_1132-small.jpg

IMG_1133-small.jpg

IMG_1134-small.jpg

IMG_1135-small.jpg

TJ flares, 2 inch spacers in the front and some bigger tires and that thing would be a really awesome rig.

i like the tail lights too.

boy that thing needs a roof rack eh?

If you should decide you'd want to sell some parts separately, let me know. don't need a whole 'nother one.

Nice looking rig. I am missing mine more than I had expected, but unfortunately budgetary restrictions prevent buying another one any time soon. Good luck with the sale.

Great deal man. If I didn't already have all this money invested in parts I would get on that immediately.

GLWS.

The first person that gives me $3000 cash gets the jeep.

email me for directions if you are interested in buying. Due to a lot of interest I won't negotiate on price. 3k firm.

thats a sweet jeep to who ever bought it!
Glad it sold! did it sell to someone in GA?

Back