• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

selling whats left!!

huntingman2706217

NAXJA Forum User
in the pics there all dirty cause they have been in my shed... ill clean them up of course before i send them away... no worries...

ive got 2 sets of 97+ xj trim... both sets are black and one set is missin one of the small parts for one side on the fender... just add new body tape...

first set complete... $40 shipped
second set missin the little one... $35 shipped

MJ back vinyle door panels perfect conditioned vinyle... with black arm rest to match in perfect condition... $75 shipped

dash cluster with a tach 140k on it i think... for a 4.0 XJ/MJ $35 shipped

MJ tail lights... no cracks or chips... alittle fading but great shape... $60 shipped

older style xj/mj black dash not drilled/cut up... perfect... all 4 switch spots are there without being cut out of anything... mostly shipping but... $30 shipped

MJ plastic bedliner... OEM type... short bed... says comanche on it! $40 pick up only

Ford 6x135 bullet hole wheels... like the mickey thompson classic II's but with built in beadlock look... $350 shipped... nothing wrong with them... center caps included...

custom NICE front bumper... bolted on but not even driven with... comes WITH grade 8 hardware and two shackles of your choice either 90degree or straight... $300 picked up will ship at buyers expense...

also have a 37x12.50r17 dynapro MT tire that would make a good spare... $40 and will ship but dunno what itll cost...

TJ roll bar for a chopped top 2 door or a TJ of course $75 no shipping

Also have abunch of them big kinda ammo cans thatll make a great tool or spare part box... $35 shipped each...

241 32 spline input with the 6 planetary gears will fit 231's as well but ill let you figure out the details on that... to run a chevy tranny and 231 i think... $40 shipped...

76 F150 D44 HP drivers drop all stock weld on perches $200 with radius arms no shipping

make offers on anything!

can email pics or you can look on cherokeeforum.com since i just copied and pasted that listing to here and i can do pics there...

ebay has the front header panels as cheap as your gonna find them shipped to the door... and already removed and scar free... certafit.com should also be cheap if you have one around you...

its got 5 lug knucles right now... cause its from a F150... but i got 8 lug knuckles i could take off a chevy 10 bolt front i got before i scrap it... ive read they interchange... i may be keeping the knuckles off of it if the ones on my 79 8 lug cant be repaired... ball joint mounts im told by the prior owner are wore out... if the machine shop cant fix them ill have to swap on the 5 lug which will match my 9in anyways... if they can fix then ill convert my 9in to 8 lug... sorry if this is confusing lol...

Back