• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ram off road park run 2 27 2011

i like the TI/Eminem song. (im usually not an eminem fan)
cool song. and some great shots

thanks again

i like the TI/Eminem song. (im usually not an eminem fan)
cool song. and some great shots

thanks again
yup! no problem!
next run im doing more video!!!!!!
my damn iphone 4 ended up taken 10 pics i thought were video.....:smsoap:
next video will be better!
also march 1st now yesterday, marked the 9th year of my dad being passed away....
sorry the video was so s****y

Penrose for the win when i get bumpstops and my steering box fixed! Lets make a thread so we know when its going to be? Mike how does middle of april sound?

Penrose for the win when i get bumpstops and my steering box fixed! Lets make a thread so we know when its going to be? Mike how does middle of april sound?
let me wait til heather is back in a week. we are gonna have to take a trip to GA soon and dont wanna have to bail on a penrose run cuz of that. but ill post a thread for it in about a week-10 days. that work?

well do it to it sucka!
my goal is gonna be patriot
I am down!:confused1

I want to run liberty first as a shake down, then drop Indy, and then decide whether or not we do patriot. Do you think that's all reasonably doable in a day?

I am thinking end of march beginning of April?

well liberty in and out sucks. super long. but liberty in- indy out. then indy in - patriot out shold be very doable. ill probably stay off liberty. drop indy to run up it with you guys then down indy again to go out patriot.

ill be in moab 20-23 march. hopefully wont break anything. but will need a week or two to get any "reworking" i need done accomplished. but early to mid april sounds great ! :thumbup:

on 33's? no. ill be undersized on 35's.

indy, yes. Tip (the guy riding with me) and i ran the beginning of indy on 33's and he only had rear locker

bunker hill would be hard but doable on 33's. would take some effort and driving.

on 33's? no. ill be undersized on 35's.

indy, yes. Tip (the guy riding with me) and i ran the beginning of indy on 33's and he only had rear locker

bunker hill would be hard but doable on 33's. would take some effort and driving.

well i will be down for those two then. do you have any video of you or anyone running these two?

Back