• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots o parts....

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Recently parted down an 00 XJ, and am in the process of letting go of our black 01, known to some as "Fiona", so stuff is piling up.
00 aw4 trans, 165k, cleaned and worked perfect when pulled, 100$
THOR cowl intake setup, maybe 3k miles on it, complete and clean, should have the install manual. 225 new, asking 100 can ship.
Custom made rear 1/4 guards, some trail rash, all aluminum 3/16", with a TJ fuel door included. Asking 40, also can ship.
01 XJ hood in black with custom aluminum vents, paint faded, no dents on hood. Asking 40
"Hybrid" 1/2 cage, only runs from thru the fenders to the back of the front seats. Solid x-brace welds to the floor and bolts thru the upper seat belt supports. X-brace over the front seats, going to take some custom fab to adapt to the rockers. Asking 150, less than the tube cost(all .125 dom).
4 bilstein 5100's, sized for 4 to 6" lift, great condition, 150 for all.
Jks rear shock bridge, 50$
RE "Gen2" swaybar disconnects- adustable for height, self-stowing. A little crusty, but work great. All hardware and a set of swaybar drop brackets included. 45$ shipped.
Rich

Last edited:
Pic of the quarter guards?
Interested in the 5100s if they can be shipped also

I’d be interested in the 5100’s if you don’t want to ship them and are willing to drive north for 45 minutes — that would cut the trip in half — I’m in Jersey, zip is 08846

2 things about the 5100s..I'd rather ship them, my time is limited. That's one. Two, because I was using them with a rear bridge and a non stock front setup, there are no bar pins on them. I'll look to see if I still have them, and they are an easy and cheap pickup, but full disclosure, right?

im interested in the cowl intake, and if you still have the jeep the ball vacuum piece under the passenger fender. (mine fell out and apparently it controls the blend door AND cruise control) . and likely the sway bar disconnects too

im interested in the cowl intake, and if you still have the jeep the ball vacuum piece under the passenger fender. (mine fell out and apparently it controls the blend door AND cruise control) . and likely the sway bar disconnects too

I dont know how it didn't go through, but the intake was sold a week ago.
That said, I have the disconnects and the magic vacuum ball. 55 for all shipped would do it.
Rich

I dont know how it didn't go through, but the intake was sold a week ago.
That said, I have the disconnects and the magic vacuum ball. 55 for all shipped would do it.
Rich

Deal.

PM me where you want the $$

Thanks!

Deal.

PM me where you want the $$

Thanks!

I'll dig up the ball, box everything up, and I'll let you know when it's ready. I have a PayPal account, so we'll work the details out when I get it all straight. Probably tomorrow.
Thanks,
Rich

Back