• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico night run June 19th 9pm

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Like the title says, calico....in the dark!

Be there or be round (headlights)!

Trail head at 9pm, I plan to run up Odessa and down Doran. I would make a friendly suggestion of 33s and one locker. 31s and 2 lockers? 31s open/open, heavy skids, with talent and luck to spare.

In all cases, calico is someplace that sliders come into use often. I will not likely turn anyone away.....but I will drag you to the other end if need be.

Trailhead is here....

https://maps.app.goo.gl/v252w4EnFkGtoFuL8

Depending on number of rigs and capability, this could be over by 1am or after sunrise...please plan accordingly.

I’ll be counting on 35s, lockers front and rear, and skids to compensate for a lack of talent and luck.

Just kidding. I’m actually pretty lucky.

Calico at night? What could go wrong?

Really wish this was a camping thing. I can't see a 3 hour drive for a night run

I'd go but I've still got some bad rod knock on my jeep haven't swapped the new to me motor in yet. And before anyone asks the wife won't let me bring the new Jeep for a night run. Especially in Calico. Lol

Unfortunately I'm going to have to miss this one. :(

Looks like a good group...

JohnX
Aly
Opxj
Nimrod
Wazzu
Paulhead

I most likely will be getting dinner at Tommy's at the lenwood exit (assuming they are open) around 8:15pm. See you there or at the trail!

Will also likely have a radio on 146.585

Looks like a good group...

JohnX
Aly
Opxj
Nimrod
Wazzu
Paulhead

I most likely will be getting dinner at Tommy's at the lenwood exit (assuming they are open) around 8:15pm. See you there or at the trail!

Will also likely have a radio on 146.585
Myself and a few heads are getting cabins, that Tommys is in Barstow right? Myself will probably opt out of Tommys. I take it you guys will pass by the cabins on the way to the trail?

Back