• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reserved my site!

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Reserved one over from Heather.

XJ Stryker said:
Never been there I just know i am in the Electric with water side of this place Got two spot reserved.

got any extra room? i dont want to reserve a spot just in case i dont make it for some reason

He said someone named Tim was between our sites. I tried to get next to her so that we would have the canopys lcose together. Oh well.

There will be extra space on my site for another tent if any one is interested...

Ghost said:
He said someone named Tim was between our sites. I tried to get next to her so that we would have the canopys lcose together. Oh well.
I can't believe there is someone else with a electric/water site named Tim so it must be me. I have a canopy also, we can just set them all up side by side :D !

Struggle on.

The Hard Struggler said:
I can't believe there is someone else with a electric/water site named Tim so it must be me. I have a canopy also, we can just set them all up side by side :D !

Struggle on.
I did not catch tha tlast name might have started with a M what is yours?

Excuse my ignorance... but is the info for the campgrounds posted anywhere in this forum? What is the process for reserving a campground, and how much is it per night?

The Hard Struggler said:
The Hard Struggler = Tim Malcom.

:wave: Howdy neighbor! :yelclap: By the way it was the last site with hookups. Only thing left was primative. But you are all welcome to hang out with us at my site any time.

Well if Tim, Ghost and I all have canopies I can see alredy where everyone will be haning out..hehe

I aint beleiving this !!!!! i got one of the cabins.. i called to the campgrounds to check on any cancelations, and i got a cabin, with AIR ,, and a shower,,, oh and also a LARGER BILL... owch...

bcktracker said:
I aint beleiving this !!!!! i got one of the cabins.. i called to the campgrounds to check on any cancelations, and i got a cabin, with AIR ,, and a shower,,, oh and also a LARGER BILL... owch...

sounds like you need a way to cut down on that bill.....party1: :dunno:

Back