• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Bushwacker flares (cutouts), Rancho RSX9000 adjustables (10" travel)

bigolexj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of beaten and abused (read: cut, notched, etc) Bushwacker flares and a set of four lightly used Rancho RSX9000 shocks (eyes) for sale. Asking $100 for the wackers and $50 each for the Ranchos.

Would prefer to do local pickup (Daytona Beach) as I want people to be able to inspect them and be happy with their purchase before they buy. They have about 1500 miles on the shocks and the Bushwackers are as follows:

a) The driver's side flare is notched to fit a safari snorkel. Both front flares have the nose cut off to clear my crap bumper that wouldn't fit with the wackers installed.

b) no hardware is included as they were torn off several times and I couldn't get them to rethread.

c) They are beaten up, scratched, and generally mistreated.

The shocks will include poly bushings (used) and (also used) bar pins because I'm too lazy to fire up the press.
lazy.gif

My email is FearGodEqualsWisdom AT gmail.com

Possible trades: beadlocks, chromo shafts for the HP D30.

Sorry, they are 4 door versions. They are not pretty but if your primarily interested in covering up the tires, they will get you by. On the trails, they get slaughtered. Hence the reason I am asking $100 or best offer.

JasonCherokee said:
Any pictures of the bushwackers?

I don't have any way to get a picture of them that I can think of. Do you have any recommendations for a cheap way to get them into a computer?

Back