• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle Winner - Need I.d. Asap

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
NAXJA Member
Well I screwed up and left my notebook in my jacket pocket and my lovely wifey washed the coat. Not only did I loose the name and address of the fella I need to send an XD Belly Pan to, the notebook was also my mileage log for the diesel... :(

If anyone knows the guy that won the XD Belly Pan from T&T Customs, please have him get in touch with us. 307-214-7754 All I remember is he has a bone stock 2000 or 2001. This will be his first mod...

Bob

He goes by Idiot Wind in the forums. Scott ......?

Thanks, IW if you read this call. Your pan is ready to go - just need to know where to ship it...

If anyone is curious, he won an XD Belly Pan. The one we took with us is for a different year model than what IW has. We're making him the right one for his Jeep.

Bob

He was leaving COfest and heading out on a business trip--dont know for how long or where to.His name is Scott Dobbins. :wave:

Last edited:
Rock Yacht said:
Sure thing pard, when I see that string of 16 numbers come across my desk I'll be sure and get right on that. ;)

I'll get you 16 numbers, let's see if this works.

4146 3423 6857 1449

and just for kicks 11/05 at 35212 :D

Back