• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Yes folks its official we will have a raffle at Colorado fest this year. BigOffroad,T&T customs,and Formatt Fab have all stepped up and donated a list of items including CO2 tanks ,crossmember,highlift mounts,track bar bracket,front bumper.... The list goes on. All proceeds will go to the Colorado Chapter so we,the BOD, don't have to look like a bunch of tools trying to panhandle money so we can have a BBQ at the Chapter meetings.The cost of the tickets will be $3.00 each or 10 for $20. Considering the size of the event and the amount of prizes chances are good you will win something.You must attend the event to win! If you attend the event but cannot be present at the drawing make arrangements with me directly and I will get someone to watch your tickets for you. I look forward to seeing everyone there.
Led

Led said:
Yes folks its official we will have a raffle at Colorado fest this year. BigOffroad,T&T customs,and Formatt Fab have all stepped up and donated a list of items including CO2 tanks ,crossmember,highlift mounts,track bar bracket,front bumper.... The list goes on. All proceeds will go to the Colorado Chapter so we,the BOD, don't have to look like a bunch of tools trying to panhandle money so we can have a BBQ at the Chapter meetings.The cost of the tickets will be $3.00 each or 10 for $20. Considering the size of the event and the amount of prizes chances are good you will win something.You must attend the event to win! If you attend the event but cannot be present at the drawing make arrangements with me directly and I will get someone to watch your tickets for you. I look forward to seeing everyone there.
Led

Hey boss count me in for a TC skidplate for the raffle also and the debut of our new rocker guards there

xjnation said:
Hey boss count me in for a TC skidplate for the raffle also and the debut of our new rocker guards there
Thanks!!!

can i buy tickets in advance?

Come one come all, closed the deal on an enclosed trailer tonight (borrowing unfortunately) we'll have a bunch o stuff including some new secret squirrel parts. :D

I'll...ummm watch...umm...your tickets if you can't be there... :)

Led here is my list so far:
(2) BOR H4 headlight harness' [Retail: $69.95x2]
(1) 4" BOR leaf pack: [Retail: $419.95]
(10 or so) BOR t-shirts, I'll even toss in some of the LUVMYJP World Tour shirts [Retail: $16.99x10]

I'm sure I'll some other gear to give away by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll haul the leafs out for you on the back of the blue jeep!!! tho the winner is gonna have a hard time getting them as I drive off!!

what did i win?

...so who won what?

i trust someone took good care of my numbers in my absence!
(keeping my fingers crossed)

terry

Terry,

I don't recall who won what, all I know is it wasn't me. :laugh3:

JohnJohn's wife, Nicole, watched your tickets, and I think you got skunked also.

Fred

Stacy [sp] from TX?? won TnT's Frame Stiffenerz
Bob Loose won a TnT crossmember
Jeff took home some TnT Sliders

Can't remember much else... I'm sure others will chime in...

Will.

hey sticky i'am the guy that was camped up top of the camp ground last week form st. louis with the red xj what is the guy's name and e-mail address with the cow hood on his red xj i did'nt get to talk to him before i had to leave to find out where he got it thanks randy

Rock sliders are going on the wife's XJ :laugh3: Big thanks to Bob and Matt @ T&T Customs :thumbup:
Justin D. won the Bigoffroad leaf packs( and he sure needs them because his leafs are on their last legs).

I was the lucky winner of the other CO2 tank from Formatt.:) Big thanks to all the vendors for the items.

Full belly skid here. Another big thanks to Bob and Matt @ T&T Customs and the other vendors :thumbup:

mingo won a sweet 4x4 sticker as well.......can't believe he forgot that.

Forgot to put that on Cheap Jeep, next to the REI sticker

Back