• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Fest

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Well some details have been worked out.August 7th to the 13th remain the same. We will be basing the entire event out of the Buena Vista area this time.The ame camp ground as last year hopefuly. The reasoning behind this is it will allow for more wheeling and less travel. I am working on a trail schedule to appease both the hard core and the stockers and everything in between. If there are any trails that you would really like to see on the list please P.M. me and let me know. For those that are upset over us not doing the Ouray portion of the event this year,I'm sorry, last year felt rushed and we would like a more relaxed feeling this year.I will do my best to make sure the trails will offer the same level of scenery and diversity. If you are planing on atending please post up with how many in your group and what type of camping you will be doing I.E. tent ,trailer,R.V. so I can start on the camp groun arrangements. Thanks see you in August
Led

That sounds great Led.

I'll be there with the bus (RV), 4 people in the party.

Looking for HC trails (I have a winch now!) but really want to do an over night trip to Holy Cross!

B-loose

P.S. is this where you wanted this info posted?

yeah posting it here is fine.The overnighter to Holy Cross a go for sure.

I'll be there for the week, probably alone. Mid-level trails are fine.
I'll be in a tent unless there are some cabins at the CG. :laugh3:

Sounds like a plan! If everything goes as planned, Ill be doing hard (not quite hard-core...need 35s) trails.

Me and HOPEFULLY one other. :D

Count me in with the family. If I have the RV fixed I will be in it if not I might check on the camper we rented at the campground last year.

Count me in w/the wife. Mid level stuff

Well I guess if I post Im gonna here that Im gonna be there it will give me a little incentive to finish the MJ. probably be in a tent. medium to hardcore trails. Both me and Ali have that week off.

hjeepxj said:
Me and HOPEFULLY one other. :D

internet girl(?)friends don't count andrew... :D

as for the trip, i hope to be there at least part of it; likely w/ my then-5-year-old daughter.
(camping w/ tent) :)

prefer the 3+/4 trails (per moab).

terry

I'm there for mid/hard core trails, if I get my still-broken heep going by then (I think I have enuf time...), I'll be in my R/V again.

rj454 said:
I'm there for mid/hard core trails, if I get my still-broken heep going by then (I think I have enuf time...), I'll be in my R/V again.

Where the hell have you been hiding???Good to hear your alive :laugh3:

By the way,I need a new terrorist hunting permit.Lost the old one when the old XJ got wrecked.

Jeff

planefixer said:
Where the hell have you been hiding???Good to hear your alive :laugh3:

By the way,I need a new terrorist hunting permit.Lost the old one when the old XJ got wrecked.

Jeff

Just been super busy- no time to fix my jeep; but I did buy a couple of axles with 4:10's outta Pull'n'Save with Andrews help :worship: .
Now I just gotta get 'em in there. I also nearly ripped the steering box from the frame :shocked: ; so thats gotta be fixed too. I'd like to install ACOS and 2" shackle lift before summer. I'll have to do some searchin' :eyes: around here to see if I got any more 'permits', but I don't think you need one if yer going huntin' :laugh:
Sorry to hear 'bout Smurf :tear: , I really liked that paint job.
Hope to see ya (or at least BE) on a trail soon.... RJ

rj454 said:
Just been super busy- no time to fix my jeep; but I did buy a couple of axles with 4:10's outta Pull'n'Save with Andrews help :worship: .
Now I just gotta get 'em in there. I also nearly ripped the steering box from the frame :shocked: ; so thats gotta be fixed too. I'd like to install ACOS and 2" shackle lift before summer. I'll have to do some searchin' :eyes: around here to see if I got any more 'permits', but I don't think you need one if yer going huntin' :laugh:
Sorry to hear 'bout Smurf :tear: , I really liked that paint job.
Hope to see ya (or at least BE) on a trail soon.... RJ

That would be DJ's help, and for some reason you are not the first to confuse us..............:confused:

I'd help ya out but I have a whole new rig to build............... :repair:

Welcome back. Thought I might see you at one of the meetings.

91 Jeep Project said:
for some reason you are not the first to confuse us..............:confused:

Happens a bit doesnt it? LMAO.

Bloose said:
Looking for HC trails (I have a winch now!) but really want to do an over night trip to Holy Cross!

B-loose

I won't be there.

Bob, your new front bumper is safe. :D

Back