• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 part out

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
got 96 XJ that we are parting out. The trans, t-case, and front axle are already called for but the rest is up for grabs. It was wrecked in the front passenger side so anything from that area of the vehicle is junk but the rest is good. we do not have the front grill, header or hood. Jeep is located in Hamiliton Mill in Dacula, Ga.

Trade the engine for a professional crossmember weld job? :)

Seriously, what do you guy want for the motor? I will be rebuilding it, so as long as its in one piece...

I can still come up on Friday afternoon to do the welding if you need.

well after picking up the 96 the other day and pulling the front axle we discovered that one of the LCA mounts is completely trashed so we need assistance with welding in a new one. So if you can come by and help us get alot of this work done I am sure we can work something out just fine. we r using the power steering pump and mechanical fan from the 96 so that wouldnt be included with the motor

The engine has been called for.

Everything else but the t-case, front axle, or driveshafts, are still available. Just tell me what you need and if it is in good shape then it is yours.

It is the Chrysler 8.25 and I don't know if it has the Trac-Loc but I am going to guess and say it doesn't since most XJs equipped with the Trac-Loc had the UpCountry suspension package which this Jeep does not.

Not necessarily on the trac-loc only in the UpCountry package. I've had two 95's that had the trac-loc without having the UpCountry package.

Back