• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yella.. wtf?

JJacobs

NAXJA Forum User
img0264sg.jpg

OK, normally I don't go digging thru cop cars, but had to do a recall today.. all 5 wheels including the spare. So this was in the trunk. Somebody had Sharpie'd marks down the side about an inch and a half apart down the length and it has two zip ties around its neck.

Super Troopers came to mind.. what the hell?

edit, probably should have put this in the bs thread, I can see Ira's ears smoking already.. :D

Last edited:
Geeez, everyone else finds spare change, dope, and condom wrappers tucked away in a car's nether regions. Just how do you rate to find this gem?

So what? It's a friggin' rubber chicken. That's standard issue in our patrol cars...... :dunno:

But I might just have to have a bit of fun with some Loveland PD guys with that pic....... :D

You should of have taken pics of it:
  • under the tire
  • in the grill
  • behind the steering wheel
  • kneeling in front of the driver's seat
  • hog-tied in the back
  • riding shotgun with it's head out the window - like a dog.

Thats funny, poor little chicken got choked 1 too many times my that pig...errr cop. :D

You should of have taken pics of it:
  • under the tire
  • in the grill
  • behind the steering wheel
  • kneeling in front of the driver's seat
  • hog-tied in the back
  • riding shotgun with it's head out the window - like a dog.

Yeah- I have a feeling Loveland PD will be pulling all WTF-ish objects out of their cars before they're brought in for service now. Oh well. :D

Yeah- I have a feeling Loveland PD will be pulling all WTF-ish objects out of their cars before they're brought in for service now. Oh well. :D
Or not. LOL

When I was 18 I had a maintnenance job that let me run the building. I'd leave incrimininating items in trash cans throughout the building, then the custodian would tell me what he found in so-and-so's trash. It was hard to keep a straight face. :dunce:

Or not. LOL

When I was 18 I had a maintnenance job that let me run the building. I'd leave incrimininating items in trash cans throughout the building, then the custodian would tell me what he found in so-and-so's trash. It was hard to keep a straight face. :dunce:

Same here. I took an after school job at my high school (Denver Christian) doing class room cleaning/janitorial work.

The bible class teacher seemed to rely on showing video tapes of sermons and seminars........ he'd stay a few minutes after school to get the tape set up ready to play where he wanted it for the next morning's class........

The Social Studies teacher had several "main stream" movie videos he'd show exerpts of for class discussion so naturally........

I had to snatch up the Social Study teacher's copy of "The Wall" and get it set up ready to play where the topless girl was tripping. Or any number of scenes on the "Bachelor Party" video.......... :D

Wtf does how tight mean is that like sick ??

I don't know Jim. I thought they were talking about the chicken. Like they partied with it once and it had a bit too much to drink if you know what I mean.

ROFLMAO Ken!!!

"Troy-Scout", lol, too funny.

A bud and I had the same S.S. teacher in 9th grade. I had her early, everyone was still asleep and docile. He had her after lunch, everyone was on a sugar buzzzzz. We'd eat lunch, I'd tell him what the material was for the day. On movie days we'd roll a couple extra pictures up in the movie screen. :jester:

The teacher had difficulty connecting with us public school low-lifes. After winter break she called in sick, the substitute turned out to be her husband of all people. I think she found a position in a private school for the following year. :firedevil

Back