• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail schedule

MMIXJ said:
hey i may just take you up on that...

see i've got these cool new rock rails ;) but i'm thinking the frame mounts may need to be
"zapped" to the framerail.

i mean if you're gonna lug that welder all the way down, we may as well use it, right ?
:D

Two words for you terry, FRAME STIFFNERS. :D

MMIXJ said:
hey i may just take you up on that...

see i've got these cool new rock rails ;) but i'm thinking the frame mounts may need to be
"zapped" to the framerail.

i mean if you're gonna lug that welder all the way down, we may as well use it, right ?
:D

Trail repairs are spendy! Camp repairs are even higher! ;)

Rock Yacht said:
Trail repairs are spendy! Camp repairs are even higher! ;)

hmmm... what was the name of that wisconsin beer again?
;)

what time indy?

(led, sent you a PM, but just in case)

what time do you think you'll be at the indy trailhead on tuesday?
i'll be driving straight there from denver...

looks like it will take you guys a while to get there from nathrop;
should i plan on 10 am (later/earlier)?

terry

Re: what time indy?

MMIXJ said:
(led, sent you a PM, but just in case)

what time do you think you'll be at the indy trailhead on tuesday?
i'll be driving straight there from denver...

looks like it will take you guys a while to get there from nathrop;
should i plan on 10 am (later/earlier)?

terry

Led is already in BV. He set up camp yesterday.....

thanks justin...

i sent you a PM w/ my cell number. give me a call if the plan changes for tuesday, otherwise
i'll plan to meet you guys at the trailhead about 10 or 10:30.

terry

Led said 10:30 when I talked to Jeff on Friday. I plan on getting there between 10:30 and 11:00. Nobody moves too quickly on Indy.

Fred

Fred said:
Led said 10:30 when I talked to Jeff on Friday. I plan on getting there between 10:30 and 11:00. Nobody moves too quickly on Indy.

Fred

excellent... thanks fred! glad to get confirmation from somebody, as apparently i missed
led and justin.

i'll plan to arrive about the same time as you then; see you tuesday.

;)

terry

SO...when is the Indy run? I thought it was today(monday). Thats what the schedule looks like on the first page. Then on the last few post it reads tues.?

cagedxj said:
SO...when is the Indy run? I thought it was today(monday). Thats what the schedule looks like on the first page. Then on the last few post it reads tues.?
Good luck Chris, I think almost evreyone is already down there or on their way............... :laugh3:

But the campsite does have WiFi now, so ya might get lucky.............:cheers:

so it is today? With 112 post I cant follow all this crap. I have a job...or something like that.

Thanks

indy is tomorrow (tues).

see the "who/when" thread...

finally finished wrenching, now off to the grocery store so i can pack tonight and head out
in the morning.

see you tomorrow?

terry

nope I was able to go today but not tomorrow. Ill see everyone for the BV event given its still sururday or sunday.

Chris

If you show up this coming Sunday, we'll all be leaving. It runs from last Sunday through this Saturday, that hasn't changed.

Assuming, of course, I actually make it there. :laugh3:

Fred

Back