• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Factory Fog Lights (97+)

BruceB83

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a set of factory fog lights for the 97+ models. I don't want to go to the JY...I hate that place so please don't make me go.

I'm assuming the wiring is already run and all I'd have to do is mount them, plug them in, and then add the switch (which I thought wiring was already run for them too).

I have a pair I pulled off when I installed Hella 700s and trimmed the front trim pieces. $30 shipped if you're interest (negotiable if that's too much).

EDIT: Just realized I cut the pigtails off them to use the factory connectors/wiring, so they're bare wire ends (6" or 8" long, don't remember exactly).

I have a pair I pulled off when I installed Hella 700s and trimmed the front trim pieces. $30 shipped if you're interest (negotiable if that's too much).

EDIT: Just realized I cut the pigtails off them to use the factory connectors/wiring, so they're bare wire ends (6" or 8" long, don't remember exactly).

"$30 shipped if you're interest (negotiable if that's too much)." --- You're not good at negotiating are you? Lol. Just messing with ya.

Can you send me or post a picture so I can see their condition?

"$30 shipped if you're interest (negotiable if that's too much)." --- You're not good at negotiating are you? Lol. Just messing with ya.

Can you send me or post a picture so I can see their condition?
I'm a terrible negotiator :) . Never, ever take me with you when you're buying a car. In this case, I just don't know what they're even worth, lol. I'd rather take too little and give them to someone who needs them than ask too much and keep them in my garage forever.

I'll take pics when I get home, but they were in good shape when pulled. Dirty, but no cracks or anything. I think I even saved the factory Torx bolts that secured them to the body.

Hey I sent you a PM, I would like to buy them. Let me know where to send paypal to.

Back