• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 30x9.50 AT Tires (4)

BruceB83

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking around for a set of nice AT tires in the 30x9.50x15 flavor. I'm not desperately seeking them, just casually keeping an eye out for some nice ones that maybe someone purchased and realized they wanted larger ones. They need to be in good condition, meaning having at least 50-60% tread remaining.

Let me know if you have any you'd like to get rid of. :wave1:

If you can find me a set of 31's in the same condition (an aggressive AT or an MT) you can HAVE mine and the rims they are on.

I should have my new (to me) rims in a couple weeks or so.

These are 30X9.50's. 2 have 50-60%...2 are closer to 80%. i've been on them for about 6 months...got them used back then.

Where in GA are you?

THis pic isn't the best but if you are interested I can take some better ones.

bluexj.jpg

I'm northeast of Atlanta. This might be tough to work out logistically plus I have recently looked for some 31s (for a friend) and couldn't find any.

I'm supposed to be in McDonough (SP) on Feb 3-4.

If my rental car will carry them I can bring them with! :lol:

Still looking and after this weekend at the mountains in the snow I'm looking for an aggressive AT tire. I have Dayton Timberline ATs and they SUCKED up there.

Back