• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for Moab?

hysiderafter

NAXJA Member #1296
I posted about this a year ago just as we were leaving and thought it might be more useful to give a little more lead time. We are going to Moab again April 13-22. So far we have 4 rigs going. My wife and I in our XJ, my son Ryan with his FS Cherokee, our friend Kevin with the older FJ that came to NWFest with us and my brother with a Wrangler. My other son might make it with his XJ and there might be a friend of my brother coming too. We are hoping to get in 7 days of wheeling and unfortunately a few days of marathon driving on either end. If anyone has the time and is interested you are welcome to join us for whatever days you can. No obligation to be there for any specific amount of time. We may not all wheel together every day so there will probably be options on trails to run. So if the only thing holding you back is lack of someone to wheel with feel free to join us. Steve

hysiderafter said:
I posted about this a year ago just as we were leaving and thought it might be more useful to give a little more lead time. We are going to Moab again April 13-22. So far we have 4 rigs going. My wife and I in our XJ, my son Ryan with his FS Cherokee, our friend Kevin with the older FJ that came to NWFest with us and my brother with a Wrangler. My other son might make it with his XJ and there might be a friend of my brother coming too. We are hoping to get in 7 days of wheeling and unfortunately a few days of marathon driving on either end. If anyone has the time and is interested you are welcome to join us for whatever days you can. No obligation to be there for any specific amount of time. We may not all wheel together every day so there will probably be options on trails to run. So if the only thing holding you back is lack of someone to wheel with feel free to join us. Steve
Now THAT'S tempting! maybe I can dig out here...:paperwork Thanks Steve!

Back