• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OK, so who's actually going to Moab?

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just checking. :)

The Sierra chapter is responsible for putting on the show and shine Thursday evening, so I'm checking to make sure that Jes has the help that he needs.

We have around 90 registrations so far, and plenty more who I know will register there, so this is looking like one big XJ party. :party:

Please get with Jes if you are going. We want the Sierra chapter to put on a great evening. Can you imagine 100+ slightly modified to extremely modified XJ's all parked in one place? Should be a great time! :woohoo: :party1: :cheers:

Looks like I've been convinced to go. Should be a charming last hoorah for Old Red. I'm a judge for the show and shine.

New Red should be ready for a Thanksgiving JV run.

CRASH

Boy is it going to be a close call. We finished up the French Colombard variety of grapes last night / this mourning. We'll probably start Merlot Sunday night. All together I've got about 2 weeks worth left to pick, it just depends on how & when the wineries schedual us to deliver. Almonds will pretty much be finished by the end of next week has well has raisins. We'll just have to wait & see how it all pans out.

Matt

You need more subsidies. I'll try and find some government monies to buy you out, then we'll pump your groundwater and sell it to some poor schmuck who has a CVP contract.

You won't ever have to work again, and I won't have to listen to your whining.

CRASH

I'll be there too!!! Got a cabin at Slickrock Campground all lined up and everything... :)

CRASH said:
Looks like I've been convinced to go. Should be a charming last hoorah for Old Red. I'm a judge for the show and shine.

New Red should be ready for a Thanksgiving JV run.

CRASH

Wow, you're actually going to make it! You'll be very glad you did.....Moab is very cool, and fun. We'll have to get you out to the good stuff, including Hell's Revenge and Pritchett. Are you in for Upper Helldorado? :D

I arranged for Friday off on the weekend before Thanksgiving, so let's to JV again. I'll drive over Thursday night, so I could run with you guys on Friday. I'm sure we can get in another night run or two to make your trip really worth the drive. I'm planning to have the stroker motor in by then. :D

I think I'm in for Upper Helldorado. Who needs a back window for the short drive back home? :rolleyes:

CRASH

CRASH said:
I think I'm in for Upper Helldorado. Who needs a back window for the short drive back home? :rolleyes:

CRASH
& with that I've bumped my 60/40 chance of going up to 70/30. I don't want to miss running Upper Hellderado with Old Red.
Paul

You need more subsidies.

Hell Yea. The states checkbook is only smoking right now. Lets say no on the recall & really set it on fire. :rolleyes: We need subsidies on wine grapes, raisin grapes, almonds, pistachios, alfalfa, & while you're at it up the cotton subsisies too. The wife wants a toy hauler. I'll be waiting by the mail box. :rattle:

Matt

Paul S said:
& with that I've bumped my 60/40 chance of going up to 70/30. I don't want to miss running Upper Hellderado with Old Red.
Paul

Paul, it looks like we're leaning towards running Boulder Alley and then Upper Helldorado on Friday. If we get held up on BA, we may run U Hell on Saturday.

Wed we're doing Pritchett as a smaller unofficial group, so you guys can plan on that if you want. Thursday after the show and shine will probably be a night run somewhere.

I'm also doing Cliffhanger on Tuesday, in case you guys want to go.

So, it looks like....
Ivan(Ivan)
Tom(Boatwrench)?
Scott and Amy(ShinyXJ)
Andy(CRASH)
Gary(GaryE)
Me(Jes)
...are going. Anyone else from SC going?

Jes

Lisa and I are coming for a few days, but we'll be Jeepless :mad:
Who's leaving when and where? We'd like to leave Saturday morning.

I have a cabin researved in the camp ground that I won't be able to use this year. If anybody would like to assume these reservations either post here or PM me & we'll work out the details. Better hurry though because these things have been sold out for months now & I'll make you a heck of a deal. ;)

Matt

Back