• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 12" lift cherokee part out

Lemay427

NAXJA Forum User
I have a cherokee with approx. 12" lift i am going to be parting out.. the suspension, t-case with SYE (need a trade) CV Drive shaft, 37" ssr's (one is good, two are ok, one is shot) Rusty's rocker bars.
OR
I will sell the whole thing for $4000 this weekend only..if it doesnt sell im going to be parting out.
For those who care: 104,000 miles, banks headers, auto, PW/PL, busted front axle.

If you have a question or need to talk to me send a message thanks

want sort of suspension components are we selling, im interested in what you have for control arms and possibly coils and leafs

What size/part # are the coils and leafs....also....the upper and lower control arms? Skid/slider protection? Roll cage? I might be interested in any of the aforementioned items.
Thanks
Aron

Is this the XJ that was forsale in GA? Doesn't it have a read d60?

If your are tearing it up, I am interested in:
-header, downpipe (if you gots the borla one), possibly the entire exhaust (how many miles, what kind, size?)
-Throttle body (with or without sensors)

I have a 2001, and I dont know if the header will work with my engine (they put 2 cats in the OEM header, with 4 total O2 sensors on the thing!), but the downpipe and the rest should fit. Let me know!
-JOn Dyer
[email protected]

If you part out i would want the Power window motors and power locks as well as all 4 door panels. Got a CB or Roof rack (basket type)?

Back