• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reid 30/44 knuckles, D30 stuff, built 8.8, stuff, cleaning out

Exxon Valdez Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Everything is inTemple TX, about halfway between Waco and Austin.

Reid D30/44 knuckles and I had Rockstomper make my high steer arms. They had to be custom made for these knuckles since they are different than the 44. Drilled and reamed for chevy 1 ton TREs. I was using a JCR steering kit. They were $100 per arm plus $25 for the stud kit. I mocked it up and this put the steering over the top the D30 housing! Of course you also have to raise your trackbar mount and swaybar mounts, I was going to do that with the T&T truss.

Knuckles, arms, and the spindle studs, $675 shipped.

knuckle.jpg

I have sinced cleaned off the surface rust.
knuckle1.jpg

HP D30, 4.56s, gusseted passenger upper arm mount. I cut off the steering stabilizer mount and passenger side swaybar link. Has stock knuckles and brakes but they are not on it. New ball joints. Could be made complete using the used carrier and lockright listed below $350 assembled, come and get it.

I also have two sets of stock shafts. One set is the 297 ujoint and I think the other is 260 u joints. each set $60 plus shipping
RuffStuff Dana 30 cover, countersunk bolts. $75 shipped

NIB HP D30 4.56 Yukon gears and master install kit. $185 shipped

NIB D30 3.73+ carrier $60 shipped

Used D30 3.73+ carrier, has a small tick of play in the center-pin hole. Its either the center pin or carrier
iono.gif
$30 shipped

D30 LockRight- I have used it on 35s for two years, was used when I got it. Might want to put some new pins and springs in it. $100 shipped
D30 Detroit, 27 spline, 3.73+, used- I bought this from a guy who bought it used with the intention of putting it in but went to a 44 instead and never used it. unknown miles. I never did anything with it other than clean it. $300 plus shipping

8.8 rear axle - 98 housing, disc brakes, 1330 flange, 4.56 Yukons and master install kit, full case Detroit, T&T UBEs and shock mounts, RuffStuff cover with countersunk holes, set up for an XJ with about 6" of lift. Never had a problem with this, just going to a 14 bolt. $800, no shipping

I also have...

Renix 4.0 from an 88 xj. no intake but nearly eveything else is there. I was told it was rebuilt about 40k ago and it was running when it was pulled a year ago. It has been in my shed on a motor stand since then. $120, no shipping.

231 transfer case - 21 spline, complete, has a small chip/hole the front case half on the driver's side, hit with a wrench when I was pulling it out. fluid came out pink. Make offer +shipping

Stock XJ tail lights - Driver's side has a chip out of the bottom corner, passenger is fine. Make offer +shipping

Stock D30 and 8.8 covers Make offer +shipping

Chevy D44 knuckles, could be used for flat tops. Make offer
D30031.jpg

D30032.jpg

D30035.jpg

I can get pictures of anything. :D

Dibs and interest on the D30 Detroit, as well as the 297 shafts and joints....

I am in 92503, how much for it shipped!

Still have the
transfer case
motor
stock diff covers
Reid 30/44 knuckles
44 knuckles
used D30 gears
D30 Detroit
D60 new carrier
Any offers? Here are some new pics

kdxjmv007.jpg