• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Jeep Partout

MiCrOz

NAXJA Forum User
This is a continuation of my previous thread.

'99 4dr 4.0l black, body has some flaws and some items are sold but let me know whatever you need.

For everyone from the previous thread who hasn't received their items, they have either been shipped today or are ready to be shipped tomorrow. I apoligize for the delay, but I had some family issues come up recently that have prevented me from being home. If you haven't received a tracking number, please shoot me a PM.

Doors and hatch lock cylinder will have to wait until I get a spare key made, but I'll let you know a price tonight or tomorrow.

It has no tow hooks

Doesn't have fog lights

Rear hatch is tinted

Do you mean the inners like the panels or the window motor and electronics?

Driver fender is trimmed and has a hole cut for the snorkel

Only good part on the header panel is the grill

Right front bumper end cap is missing, and rear bumper endcap is trimmed to match the fenders

jcjeeper89 said:
Stock wheels? If so what style (steel, alloy, etc)? Thanks
I'll take a pic of them tomorrow since I can't really remember what they look like. They're '95 Jeep Cherokee style on brand new 225/75/r15 if you're interested in the tires also

backseat ashtray?

Back