• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swap meet thread?

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Are we gonna have one? My buddy needs a 97+ 242 for cheap preferably in working order but if it can be rebuilt he may take it.

I was just wondering this... I have a WJ knuckle set w/ great unit bearings, calipers(NOT Akebono) and caliper brackets. Also some used 4.5" coils( no clue of brand), Rustys air intake tube( just the tube), late model swoopty intake manifold with a few different fuel rails... All of this is OBO and I'm sure I'll be adding to the list.

Hey Flexdxj
I just took a 242 out of my wifes jeep..
if i make it up there i can bring it with me. It needs rebuilding.. Free

12" fox shocks

a chrysler 29 spline 8.25 3.55 gears

4" front lift shocks

I was just wondering this... I have a WJ knuckle set w/ great unit bearings, calipers(NOT Akebono) and caliper brackets. Also some used 4.5" coils( no clue of brand), Rustys air intake tube( just the tube), late model swoopty intake manifold with a few different fuel rails... All of this is OBO and I'm sure I'll be adding to the list.

put me inline for that intake tube.

Lock Right D30 locker, used w/ new pins - $150 cash/$155 paypal + shipping charges.

I ahve 2 36" Military Goodyears I can bring if someone wants them. A Grand v-8, 5.2 I think. SOme LCA that use Curie Johny Joints, no joints. 96 xj steering colum with airbag. Front xj skid. A couple stock rear Driveshafts. Some stock Dana 60 shafts. Steering box. That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

I have a set of stock D44 XJ shafts if anyone's interested.

Ruff Stuff D35 diff cover with recessed bolts and drain plug...painted but never installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost... bring the steering box (just incase)
i've had a wierd "pop" noise, and have yet to pin-point it... =/

items for sale: Send me a pm with offer -no reasonable offers refused.

warn steel winch cable- new never used taken off a warn M8000
RE trackbar - axle side bushing and frame side heim worn out
Xj Front skid
Rear Hatch glass with defroster

I ahve 2 36" Military Goodyears I can bring if someone wants them. A Grand v-8, 5.2 I think. SOme LCA that use Curie Johny Joints, no joints. 96 xj steering colum with airbag. Front xj skid. A couple stock rear Driveshafts. Some stock Dana 60 shafts. Steering box. That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

The D60 shafts are for the rear.

I have a pair of axles geared 3.73
D30 with a nearly new lockright (4 runs, still have box/papers/spare springs/pins)
Ford 8.8 disc brakes, new rotors/pads and new Richmond mini spool.

D30 needs new axle u joints
8.8 is setup SUA for an MJ. Just needs perches and you would run it. Includes calipers and all the brake lines you need.

I also have a Re1600 trackbar and the drilled frame mount for it. it could probably use a new axle bushing, but the heim is good. We can put this on your junk in the campground if you have a stock trackbar.

Free stuff:
Random 35 brake parts, new brake cylinders/hardware

D30 with a nearly new lockright (4 runs, still have box/papers/spare springs/pins)

8.8 is setup SUA for an MJ. Just needs perches and you would run it. Includes calipers and all the brake lines you need.

I also have a Re1600 trackbar and the drilled frame mount for it. it could probably use a new axle bushing, but the heim is good. We can put this on your junk in the campground if you have a stock trackbar.

Free stuff:

Wish I had some money.... those axles would be great for the boy's MJ.

Free stuff:

Nate, If you don't get a buyer on the locker, I'll but the pins/springs from you

WJ knuckle set w/ great unit bearings, calipers(NOT Akebono) and caliper brackets... $65
Also some used 4.5" coils( no clue of brand)... $45
Rustys air intake tube( just the tube)... $20
late model swoopty intake manifold with a few different fuel rails... $50

Things I can bring:
92 grey cloth seats, front and back
Renix and HO AC compressors
Renix alternator
Renix starter
HO intake manifold
HO throttle body
19lb mustang injectors
XJ d44 housing (will have shafts and drum brakes available later)
Torque converter and automatic flywheel

May think of some other stuff. I might be able to bring the long block if someone is interested, I'd have to work out finding a trailer to borrow and I can bring the truck.

Things I can bring:
Renix alternator
Renix starter
HO intake manifold
HO throttle body
19lb mustang injectors

May think of some other stuff. I might be able to bring the long block if someone is interested, I'd have to work out finding a trailer to borrow and I can bring the truck.

Nick, do you still have those steel wheels? I'd sure like to have them.

Things I can bring:
Renix alternator
Renix starter
HO intake manifold
HO throttle body
19lb mustang injectors

im interested in the seats if you have room for them

Nick, do you still have those steel wheels? I'd sure like to have them.

Yes, thats why I didn't even list them, they are all yours.

im interested in the seats if you have room for them

Between the room in the back and the roof rack I'm pretty sure I can get em up there.

Back