• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you have to get done.....

Got the big stuff loaded up and ready to go. The bus is staying behind, so we won't have the trifecta MWC trailer park. Makes me sad.

Gonna be a long night of driving tomorrow...

someone called the cops about the weinerbox!

I just have to pout the cigar lighter in the cab and find a way to attach the sat radio antenna to a vehicle made of aluminum, plywood and fiberglass.

someone called the cops about the weinerbox!

details? :dunno:

...Cherocar is loaded, packing stuff inside now. headed out to RSOR in the morning to bum a ride.

need some sleep now! lol

sooo its currently one am..... just got done with an unscheduled tow rig battery replacement. went to hook it to the trailer and all of a sudden BAM dead as a doornail, i was pissed, sam was nice enough to spot me some cash for a nEverstart from wally world at midnight..... sucker fired right up and were back on schedule, albiet a little behind in packing...... FML i need this vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey doug... I'd say you get dibs on the AGM battery this year :)

Hey doug... I'd say you get dibs on the AGM battery this year :)

Did someone forget the Red top that never worked for me last year? I need that battery too!

So i kinda forgot...

...about work, chores, bills

But, i got my jeep on a trailer, taking a lil road trip up North for a few days...
See you guys in a few hours!
:party:

The clutch is good in the jeep. Putting the final touch on cooling fans right now, then I just have to round up all the gear and pack the jeep for the morning!

Im here where are you?

Yes.

So now the question is....

Only 51 more weeks to the 2012 Crawl. What do you have to get done.....

:repair:

I have a swr meter in my tool box, get with me at the crawl. I'll be in a light blue XJ with lightforces and KM2's.

So now the question is....

Only 51 more weeks to the 2012 Crawl. What do you have to get done.....

:repair:

LOL! Lockers, RCVs, some sort of attachment for 4 point harness. Time to put the power into all 4 wheels. Wideband O2 sensor and APEXI SAFC II.

Haha!!!

Rails, re-gear, a tad more lift, and wouldn't mind a locker or two either.

Fix what I broke!

Back