• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arrival Times

we should be there around 2 Thursday. about a four hour drive from here

My trip is off to a crappy start, Not sure when I will arrive now. My tow rig just sprung a leak in the transmission cooler lines. Can't get the parts for it until tomorrow morning at the earliest..... Hopefully i will get there sometime late thursday night.

My trip is off to a crappy start, Not sure when I will arrive now. My tow rig just sprung a leak in the transmission cooler lines. Can't get the parts for it until tomorrow morning at the earliest..... Hopefully i will get there sometime late thursday night.

At least you did not spend the evening in the ER getting stitches! :shhh:

I will be driving through cinci noontime.

what size ball on the trailer?

87 'uhaul says it will tow 7500lbs' manche

we should be there around 2 Thursday. about a four hour drive from here

i've been twice... passenger/driver

i don't remember it being that short. could be wrong... but it seems you lose time in the more mountainous roads. although there are a couple different ways...

my tow rig battery died out of the blue tonight...... does that count as carnage even though the event hasnt started?

Plan is to leave for Winston Salem at 6am, meet Nick at my parent's at 8am, double check everything and hit the road for Harlan probably somewhere around 9am. Provided there's no issues, that puts us in KY aronud 2-3pm.

Can't freakin wait!

We be here! Be safe to all those heading in.

Nc crew is on the way!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309528502.699246.jpg

Back