• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl Weather Forcast

MELKORsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So... i think we might want to pack ponchos for our trip; looks like we'll see some rain this year...

Trails will be extra challenging now :) ...it rained during the crawl 3 years ago when i was on 30s. Anybody remember the "race" back to camp so Tim could start cooking?

Good times... :)

So... i think we might want to pack ponchos for our trip; looks like we'll see some rain this year...

:)

So here's the deal....my company merged last year and in that merger we changed names and logos. What does that have to do with the weather forecast?

I have about 30 adult ponchos with hoods with our old logo/name on them. I'll never use them all and we aren't sending them to clients anymore.

I'm tossing them in the Jeep and whoever needs one can have one until they are gone!

you are the man!!! :clap:

dibs on 2 sir... thanks

Nooooooooo!!!!!!! Not rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were so lucky last year. Nice and dry. Excellent traction and great wheeling. I don't like wheeling in the rain and mud (sorry call me picky).

Oh well, we will make the best of it.

Cotton, I'll take a poncho if you have one in a big boy size, otherwise i can use a 55 gallon trash bag.

I remember the race down the mountain.....with no rear shocks....yep that was a good time.

Thanks Dirk!!!!

Yea that was awsome! We weren't too late either. LOL! I hope we don't get too much rain I lost my big ez-up last time it rained on us up there.

I hope there's no rain. I don't want to deal with drying out the big tent, and the box truck is not 100% watertight.

glad i got the cabin... and looks like ill have to wheel with the doors on...

weather has never stopped me. ive wheeled in 2' of snow/ice as well as thunderstorms with flash floods on the trails so a summer shower is no biggie.

Dirk, i'd love a poncho just in case man!

Scattered storms and hot. Not messing with bringing the pup with me with the heat. Lets hope the weather holds.

My tent got a good rain test in last summer's storm of the century on the beach, so i'm not overly worried about it getting wet.

My dad ruined my tent at KOH, several holes in the floor and some broken poles. He's still trying to convince me that it will be fine but I think Im just gonna go grab me a new one. Funny thing is, he bought it for me for Christmas, a couple of years ago and I have only gotten to use it twice. He's used it several times and it always comes back broken. Kinda irritating...

My tent got a good rain test in last summer's storm of the century on the beach, so i'm not overly worried about it getting wet.

I really had my doubts, still not sure how we weren't floating in the tent that night.

Back