• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV

At the risk of coming across as bitchy, I will put it out there that I wish someone had responded to this post from October 5:

Same time, same place this year? I hear rumors of a change of venue, but maybe that’s just to keep me from showing up.

If anyone had confirmed that folks were going to be at JV this weekend I’d have gotten my rig ready instead of putting the necessary tasks on hold, and would not have told my buddy who was all set to bring his travel trailer to stand down. Oh well. It is what it is.

Oh, and I was just kidding about the “maybe it’s just to keep me from showing up” quip. That was just intended to be funny.

Damn, I didn't get the chance to check out Lurch's sweet repairs. But I have a few weeks free of the usual Fort Irwin rhythm, if anything else is going on.

Back