• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air bag suspension

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody looking at doing air bag suspension on their trailer? I have found a source for the bags for my teardrop trailer I am gathering parts for, but they only sell the ones I want in sets of 4. Anybody have a good source or want to split an order?

I would certainly try ebay, then amazon. If you have a part number, I would be glad to help you find some. You should definitely be able to buy them separately. Send me a link to what you are looking for.

~ James

The place I found was pretty reasonable and is having a buy two and get two free. The bags will be about $170 shipped for 4.

I'm looking for bags rated at about 2000# that are no more than 6" in diameter and have at least 7" of range.

Tom, do you have a link to where you were going to buy them from? or a part number?

Thats does sound like a good price though...

If they are the same bags I use, I would be willing to buy one from you for a spare (you keep the other for a spare? )... not sure how much that helps you though.

This is the spring I use:

http://www.truckspring.com/firestone-replacement-air-spring-1-2-npt-6776.html

Similar to what you describe, but not exactly.

~ James

Back