• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-CO chapter M&G JEEP SHOW-April 23rd

KRONIK

NAXJA Forum User
Culvers on lake is a GO!!!!!!
just got off the phone with the owners son, the one who deals with the car shows.
he said saturdays are busy for them.... BUT he is willing to have us come on the 23rd! he said there is a dirt parking lot for over flow parking if it gets busy.
i told him that it could be anywhere from 15 to 50 rigs. he said ok. lol
i told him we would go with 25 rigs as a safe number!
he said he just cant guarantee inside seating....

the best part.....
we can bring a car crush and the RTI ramp!
he wants us to bring both!!!!:D:thumbup:

also everyone that comes and is part of our organization gets a 10% off coupon for culvers!

so the set date is
APRIL 23RD SATURDAY
say 12:00
CULVERS on lake ave. in CO Springs

i need to get a head count so i can give him details on how many will be attending.

post up if you know for sure you will be attending!
and if you will be bringing your jeep!

we need to start working on the car crush!!!! craigslist hunters GO!

I will do my best to be there post chess-tournament, in the WJ, likely plus one kid, maybe two...

I'll be there!!!!

BTW...

Very real possibility that I will have the Sprintex SC equipped XJ with me. Rick is not sure if he can make it but wants the Jeep there for all to see...

Whoa, that was surprisingly easy........ car crush, ramp AND a discount?????

Way to go Kronic! :thumbup:

Sounds like a blast!

It will be on my calendar to attend this...... and my intention to be there.

Jeezus...... someone go get that free car. It'd be a little big for the car crush, but do-able. It'd pay decent at the scrap yard though........

JD........ got your trailer available and a spot out there on the ranch to park it?

Whoa, that was surprisingly easy........ car crush, ramp AND a discount?????

Way to go Kronic! :thumbup:

Sounds like a blast!

It will be on my calendar to attend this...... and my intention to be there.

Jeezus...... someone go get that free car. It'd be a little big for the car crush, but do-able. It'd pay decent at the scrap yard though........

JD........ got your trailer available and a spot out there on the ranch to park it?
i got a spot to put it till the M&G. my trailer just doesnt have valid tags! may work though! ill send him a message!

I'll do my best to be there and pending Moab carnage I'll try to bring the rig. It'll be my son and I if we can make it.

I'd love to put the leaf sprung wonder on the ramp, not sure I'll risk my tires on the car though.

SO FAR- total we have 10 or 13 people and 7 or 8 rigs planning to be there.
we have 2 people and 2 rigs that might be there.

i am waiting on word back from IRA to see if we can borrow the club ramp. i dont know where it is located. but we would need to transport it somehow.

im in the works of getting a hold of the FREE car for the car crush.
once again... waiting on a response!

come on everyone! get your heeps out there!
they are stoked to have us there at culvers!
they usually only do car shows on tuesdays but they are doing this on saturday!
he said he has done one 4x4 show and it was an awesome turn out.
HE mentioned they had a flex ramp out there and it brought alot of attention.... so I mentioned that we could have an RTI ramp and a car crush(just gotta tarp the ground and clean up!)and that would bring more attention than any car show he has held!
he said it sounds like a great idea and to let him know the details.
we could show up and hour early to start filling spots as customers leave.
he has cones to mark off spaces!

if you can get the word out to any XJ or MJ owners between now and then, please do!
if you see an xj and owner, tell them about the show.
this could bring a lot of people to join and support NAXJA!

if the jeeps get there at 1130 or 12. we can get our spots and start playing on the ramp! if we can get it. same goes for the car.

I thought I could... but that's the only weekend I have something planned in April.... free weekend in Veil.

Should have asked the girl, not used to that :hang:

Hope you guys have fun and I hope I can make it to the next one.

Way to go KRONIK! Seems like it all came together pretty easy for ya!
I would really like to attend but I'm working that weekend unfortunantly.

Hope there is a big turnout and that there will be more M&Gs to come!

I should be able to make it.

If I get a new battery and hook up with Frank (and his scanner) to hopefully find out what my engine issue is, I'll be there in the XJ.If not I'll be in the ricer.

Back